37

Seeing him like this, many candidates tried to make fishing rods by themselves, but none of them had this technique.

    Jiang Qi leisurely hung the dried meat he brought from home on the hook, and soon caught one.

    He only intended to catch four, two for himself and one man. Put the fish into the pre-prepared glass bottles, and put them in front of the examiner one after the other.

    Before them, many people had caught fish and eliminated them, and none of them had passed the test yet.

    Ma Duo asked with a complicated expression: "Which one of you will start first?"

    Shiba: "I will come first." He planned to open the fish's eyes first, and then help him cheat.

    "Okay."

    Xiba concentrated his attention, and his whole body's murderous intent suddenly attacked the fish in the bottle.

    The dangling fish instantly opened its eyes and swam around, but it forgot that the space inside the bottle was very narrow, so it put the bottle in all of a sudden and passed out.

    Ma Duo: "...Although the music is not used, the fish has opened its eyes and is qualified."

    Then it was Jiang Qi's turn, with a smile on his lips, and the two examiners couldn't help but lose their minds for a moment when they saw his appearance.

    ... This is the darling of the Kraken.

    Ma Duo sighed inwardly, it's a pity that the young man with such appearance will die next.

    Jiang Qi stroked his white and soft chin, and said: "They only open their eyes when they sing, right?"

    Ma Duo: "Most of them are like this." As for those like Xiba, they can only be counted as a minority.

    Jiang Qi nodded, and then took out a small music player very naturally—

    Ma Duo: "..."

    Another male examiner: "..."

    Xiba who was planning to help Jiang Qi cheat: "..."

    Candidates who were eliminated from the previous exam: "..."

    #原创可能这样#

    #我的智智受10,000加击弱医# #

    很很了,我的其qi#

    Jiang Qi cast a glance at them, as if he could see the ridicule of the tyrants to the scumbags from the inside, and press play button, there was a sound coming from inside...

    It was too late for Shiba to stop it, and a burst of tempting gasps played out. Then Ling Ting immediately opened his eyes.

    Ma Duo's eyes lit up: "Where is this song?!"

    Xiba: "Find it yourself."

    Not only others, but even Jiang Qi was taken aback. He glanced at the guilty-looking man, and suddenly remembered that this seemed to be the other party's broadcast device.

    The corners of Jiang Qi's lips turned upwards: "I passed the exam~"

    Ma Duo felt aggrieved. She had been thinking about the exam content for several days, but she was easily passed by this person in front of her! And it was done in a way that crushed her. But she had to admit that the song was really nice.

    "...That doesn't count, the singing voice needs to be sung by yourself."

    Jiang Qi: "Okay."