27

This conversation ends here.

    Sawada Iemitsu had already left, and Yamamoto was feeling restless while touching the business card in his pocket along the way. Jiang Qi didn't use his ability to eavesdrop on their conversation, so he didn't know what they said.

    However, he roughly guessed that maybe the reason for Yamamoto's restlessness probably included him.

    All the way home without a word, Jiang Qi saw someone who was still wandering, so he didn't expect this person to go to the kitchen to help him. He had no choice but to go to the kitchen to cook a few dishes by himself, playing with a kitchen knife 6 times.

    When the food was served on the table, Yamamoto just remembered that he helped Jiang Qi, and smiled apologetically: "I'm sorry, old...Xiao Qi, I've been thinking about things."

    Jiang Qi took off his apron without turning his head. He returned, and asked casually: "What's the matter?"

    He didn't expect Yamamoto to answer, but he didn't expect that these three words gave the man the courage to say it, and he said: "The person just invited me to Italy..."

    He didn't say what he was going to do in Italy, but Jiang Qi also guessed it, and he paused, "You agreed?"

    Yamamoto Tsuyoshi: "Not yet..."

    Jiang Qi relaxed.

    "I said I'll think about it..."

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    "Xiao Qi, you won't be angry, right?"

    Jiang Qi looked at him quietly for a while: "I want to go too."

    "No! It's too dangerous!" Yamamoto didn't even think about it.

    Jiang Qi's eyes were very dangerous: "Then you mean that you are going to Italy by yourself?"

    Yamamoto shrank his neck guiltily, and said weakly: "I haven't thought about it yet..." "

    Don't think about it, I'll make the decision for you." Jiang Qi grinned grimly.

    Shit, an inattentive raider target is about to run away! ! It doesn't matter, whether he goes to Italy or not, let's talk about it first! It is best to win the bid once and give birth to Takeshi Yamamoto. s(?`ヘ′?;)ゞ

    "What... what..."

    Yamamoto said in a daze, and suddenly Jiang Qi grabbed his wrist and led him into the bedroom, locking the doorknob.

    "Xiao Qi...?"

    Without saying a word, Jiang Qi rushed forward and pulled off his clothes, revealing his bronze-colored skin and large muscles.

    Yamamoto was just startled by the sudden thing. Seeing that he still wanted to take off his pants, he quickly grabbed the waistband of his trousers in fright: "What are you doing!" "Fuck

    you:)"

    Yamamoto: Don't laugh and say such horrible things.

    In order to show that what he said was true and serious, the young man slowly loosened the outer clothes with his slender fingers, revealing the white shirt, and took off his pants. The corner of the shirt blocked the key parts, and the two long slender legs were more conspicuous.

    The ass is so warped.

    Just as Yamamoto was covering his nose and looking at the ceiling, his heart was pounding, his mind was muddled, and only his upturned buttocks and long white legs were left in his mind.