180

"What, what..." Jiang Ling exclaimed in disbelief. After a while, she seemed to think of something suddenly. She raised the corner of her mouth and leaned against him and said, "Ah Hao, stop joking. I'll just pretend you didn't I said this..."

    Ever since she and Zhou Hao started dating, Jiang Ling followed her to several banquets with her eyes high above her head, and she offended many young ladies. If Zhou Hao broke up with her, the consequences can be imagined.

    Zhou Hao shook her off, and said indifferently: "I won't take back the things I gave you these few days. If you are still messing around, don't blame me for being rude."

    Jiang Ling panicked now, and begged for a long time Seeing that it didn't work, he glanced at Jiang Qi from the corner of the eye, and quickly apologized and asked Jiang Qi to forgive her, saying that she really liked Zhou Hao, and asked Jiang Qi to intercede.

    Jiang Qi: "I don't know him well."

    Jiang Ling wanted to say something, but Zhou Hao couldn't bear to pull her down, he didn't want to get entangled with other people in front of Jiang Qi.

    Shen Zijin:! !

    Looking at Jiang Ling and Jiang Qi's three-point similar eyes, Shen Zijin finally recovered his IQ from Jiang Qi's gentle icing. His two brothers seemed to be peeping at his treasure. Why? It should be the fault of System 001.

    Thinking of what the system said, it found a lot of spare tires for his family, not only him, but even his brother is one of the spare tires.

    He sometimes wonders if his memories in those worlds were actually forced on him by the system? But he quickly dismissed the thought. He has personally experienced those worlds, and no matter how powerful the system is, it is impossible for him to have... the power to grab the system and beat it up (crazy).

    Shen Zijin's face was cold, he hugged Jiang Qi in his arms, full of possessiveness. "Okay, it's actually my lover, and you've seen it before, we should go."

    Lin Yi intuitively told him that Shen Zijin must have sensed something, but he was unwilling to let go just like that. He smiled and said, "Did you go back just after we met? Anyway, we brothers haven't seen each other for so long."

    Shen Zijin stood up, took Jiang Qi's hand and walked out: "No need."

    Lin Yi quickly chased after him. There is no chance this time, and I don't know when I will see that person again next time.

    Shen Zijin stopped, turned his head, his eyes flashed, and said expressionlessly: "President Lin stay." Lin

    Yi's eyes suddenly flickered, his head was dizzy, he staggered a few times, and was quickly supported by the waiter beside him , Consciousness gradually came back, eyes also gradually became clear, something disappeared in my heart. He stood up straight, looked in the direction of Shen Zijin and Jiang Qi with doubts, and asked, "Zijin? Why are you here? And who is this?" Shen Zijin: "Huh."

    Jiang

    Qi was held by him and left. Thinking of the behavior of the man falling into the vinegar vat, he couldn't help lowering his head and chuckling.

    Lin Yi, who was inexplicably snorted by his friend and turned his face off: "???"

    Lin Yi: "What's wrong with Zijin? Did I offend him?"

    Zhen Shaosi, who was also dizzy: "Maybe, big brother's personality has always been different. Great, eh, but do you know who he is pulling? He looks pretty good-looking."     Lin Yi smiled and