139

The dignified aura exuded by a man is not something that ordinary people can have. One can tell that he is not an ordinary person. Even the man who follows him like a friend or a servant is also heroic, tall and handsome.

    The store owner's eyes lit up, and he secretly thought that a big customer was coming, and he hurriedly said: "Of course, I finally got this from a friend! If you want it, I'll give you a cheaper price!" "Oh?" The man

    smiled Fei smiled, and didn't argue with the boss, silently took advantage of it, and said to the attendant behind him, "How much."

    "Fifty..." Copper coins.

    "Fifty taels? Give me money."

    "This..." The people around him hesitated.

    The man in the brown clothes asked: "What?"

    The honest and honest man said very seriously: "My lord, will this be reimbursed?"

    The man had a strange expression on his face and couldn't help laughing: "Haha, you really are, why haven't I seen you so picky before?"

    The simple and honest man rubbed his nose helplessly: "It's not that I spent too much in the past, and now I don't have much change..."

     As he spoke, he took money from the delicate and cute little purse that didn't match his temperament at all. Put fifty taels in the hands of the boss.

    The young master sighed and said, "Hey, I finally came out once, and I didn't bring any money with me. As a good brother, you actually want to take advantage of the fire."

    Is this considered to be taking advantage of the fire! !

    The man looked at him with a headache, "Khan, I am the one who wants to raise a wife."

    Young Master: "..." Even Khan has come out, it seems that it is really impossible to pluck the hair from this iron cock .

    The boss looked at the silver in his hand in a daze.

    Yeluzong, the great king of the Liao Kingdom, waved his dagger in disappointment. He had no choice but to say, "Let's go."

    And Jiang Qi couldn't stand it anymore, he lowered his head and bit off the last candied haws in his hand, wrapping it tightly in his mouth and chewing slowly. Throw the long bamboo sticks on the ground.

    Damn, the prodigal man has grown up! !

    "Two big brothers, please wait!"

    The man who was chatting with Khan suddenly opened his eyes when he heard the voice, and took a breath.

    Fuck... Fuck...!

    The person who was stopped turned his head to look, Yeluzong really saw the face of the visitor, his eyes lit up, and he secretly sighed, what a handsome young man.

    Yeluzong's smile was real, and he said, "What's the matter, little brother?"

    Jiang Qi also raised a clean and pure smile indifferently, and raised the purse in his hand, "Excuse me, is this purse yours? I picked it up later."

    The king, who didn't bring any penny, shook his head without hesitation.

    The man who clearly hung the purse on his body, under the "anticipating" gaze of the young man, nodded his head and said: "It's mine, it's mine, thank you." "You're welcome." Jiang Qi smiled brightly

    . "There must be a lot of money in it. It's a pity that it disappeared. After all, you spent fifty taels to buy a dagger worth ten copper coins. It must be too much to spend." The man's arms stiffened, and his back felt cold