125

"Ahem..." After reading the chat record, Father Tang held back his smile, coughed dryly with his fist on his lips, and then looked at the other person's profile picture. It was the girl he met on the recording program that day. He didn't know what happened to his son Great, I actually got all the contact information of others. He wondered why his son was always using his mobile phone to make calls some time ago, but now he is holding on to his mobile phone and not letting go, co-authoring is all for picking up girls.

    He learned how to pick up girls at such a young age, good boy, he has the demeanor of his back then!

    He patted his wife on the back and comforted him: "People make friends with their children, how can it be called a puppy love, and... maybe who is the one who suffers." Although I don't want to admit it, but that little girl is really cute , Even if she grows up, her exquisite facial features won't change much.

    Tang's mother was really angry and laughed at her son. If Tang Han was ten years older and started flirting with others at the age of fifteen or sixteen, she would really be angry, but now Tang Han is only five or six years old, five or six years old. If a child of yours does something to tease her, it will only make her laugh.

    Tang's mother asked: "You suddenly want to go to the Royal Kindergarten just because of Jiang Qi?"

    Tang Han nodded without hesitation, "Mom, I promise to be good, just let me go!" My

    son can't help it when he grows up! Mama Tang has something to eat.

    Tang's father persuaded: "Luan'er, we are usually busy with work anyway, so we don't feel at ease leaving our son with a nanny, so let him go and make more friends of the same age." But your son is

    for I only went to pick up girls! !

    Tang's mother was hard for a minute, but she was tempered by the two fathers and sons, and said softly: "Okay, I really convinced you! Tang Han, please calm me down in the kindergarten!" "Okay

    ! "

    "The mobile phone will be confiscated from now on!"

    Tang Han paused, handed over the mobile phone generously, and ran back to the room happily: "Mom, Dad, I'm going to bed—"

    Father Tang's mouth twitched: "... so Excited, can I fall asleep?"

    Facts have proved that Tang's father's worry is unnecessary. In order to see the baby better tomorrow, Tang Han almost fell asleep, got up early the next morning, and quickly dressed himself. The clothes he was wearing were still reluctant to wear He broke into Tang's parents' room with a thump, and woke up the two who were still playing chess with Duke Zhou.

    "Get up, get up!!"

    The two turned over and continued to sleep.

    Tang Han frowned, ran to the living room again, took the stereo into the bedroom, turned on the loudest sound, and then played—

    "Son, son, I'm your father~"

    The two of them sat up at once. .

    Tang Han looked at them innocently.

    Tang's father and mother Tang, who each had a pair of dark circles under their eyes, looked unlovable.

    At this moment, they don't care about whether they fall in love early or not. They just want someone to take this evildoer as soon as possible! ! !

    ……………

    Jiang

    Qi’s perspective: