133

My name is Tang Aiqi, my father is a handsome and handsome diamond king who ranks among the top ten wealth and power in the world, no, no, no, it should be the married king and five-Tang Han, my mother is a professor at the First Medical College, the number one in the world The beauty Jiang Qi. Grandparents, grandparents, and grandparents are not among the best people on May Day. From his name, it can be seen how much his father loves his mother.

    He was born in a family like this since he was a child.

    In fact, his ability is not bad. Compared with his peers, he is already considered a genius among geniuses. However, compared with his parents' two monsters, no matter how much others admire him at school, he still can't afford to be proud.

    What makes him feel gratified is that, fortunately, his family is happy and his education is positive. Living in such a perverted family, not only has he not grown crooked, but he has gradually become the darling of his peers, and even more so. A flowery and jade-like male god boyfriend.

    That's right, it's a boyfriend! He is bent!

    As soon as the bell rang for the end of get out of class, Tang Aiqi rushed out of the classroom and ran upstairs in the other direction. Just halfway through the run, he saw his flowery boyfriend walking towards him. Hug him with a smile.

    A flowery boyfriend with eight-pack abs: "..."

    The other party's handsome face smiled slightly, and the few strands of hair on his forehead were wet with sweat: "I just finished exercising, and you won't be afraid of sweating if you hug me On you."

    Not only did Tang Aiqi not dislike it, but he looked forward to it: "Then we can take a shower together." He still remembers the feeling of taking a shower together in the bathroom last time, it was so exciting.

    The boy hugged his hand for a while, licked his dry lower lip, almost couldn't help but pushed him to the ground to kill the little goblin, and patted his ass. "Don't waste time! I still have to see my parents today! They haven't seen you for a long time, they miss you, they finally booked a private room in Han Canteen today, and they are urging me to take you back as soon as possible!" Han

    Canteen ? The name sounds familiar...

    Only then did Tang Aiqi reluctantly loosen his arms a little bit, looked up at his boyfriend's sexy and charming appearance, and then looked at the group of girls who were staring at him, then clenched his arms tightly again, and pulled him away: "Then what are you waiting for?! We Hurry up, hurry up, go and change your clothes!"

    Xue Tao reluctantly walked in the direction of his lover, with his arms around his waist, quietly blocking the sight of those who were peeping at his lover.

    Tang Aiqi is far more than one person with a sense of crisis.

    Boys can enter the boys' locker room, idiot? Tang Aiqi locked the door behind him, leaned to the side, with transparent liquid dripping from the corner of his mouth, watched his lover change clothes, and stared at her over and over again.

    Xue Tao loves him the most. Every time he sees the pure love in the other person's eyes, he can't help but knock him down.

    Fortunately, he knew that they were in the public changing room, and someone would come in to change at any time, so he just pressed Tang Aiqi to his lips, and kissed her bright red.

    Xue Tao rubbed his lips up and down his neck, making Tang Aiqi's eyes confused, and he said: "You have met my parents many times, when will you take me to meet your parents?" Tang Aiqi gave a cream