32: That Man In The Mountain~

Watching the man on the hospital bed close his eyes, Jiang Qi also closed his eyes amidst the crying of his children and grandchildren.

[Ding~The host is back~]

"Ah."

[Congratulations to the host for completing the task. The system has obtained the permission to extract the host's emotions. The extraction of emotions has been completed. ]

This time the extraction was a bright oval shape. Although the system was a little puzzled as to why the extraction was different each time, he didn't think much about it. Putting the emotions extracted this time together with the previous two times, it made no sense.

It's just that what 001 doesn't see is that they are merging very slowly.

[Master host, do you want to take a rest first this time or draw a lottery? 】

"Let's draw a lottery, so that you won't cry when I just rest."

【...How can I. Hmph, I'm not afraid that you, the host, will suffer! I am hard to find such a good system! ] 001 said unhappy.

"All right, all right, you're the best. You've told me many times not to use mechatronics to imitate me, your ears are hot."

001: [...] No, I don't, I won't! I don't!

It's enough.

Jiang Qi casually tossed it around on the big turntable, and ten seconds later, 001's mechanical voice sounded in his ears: [Ding ~ Congratulations to the host for obtaining the medium ability, the song of the siren. 】

Jiang Qi stared straight ahead, raised his brows: "A useless ability."

Originally, 001 was happy for the host and wanted to congratulate him, but after hearing what Jiang Qi said, he quit immediately: [Master host, this is a medium Superior ability! Very useful! 】

"Then tell me, what's the use of me holding it? It's more pleasant to make the bed cry?"

001: Σ(?д?lll) Master host, your car caught me off guard.

Jiang Qi suddenly deliberately whispered seductively: "Is my voice not nice enough?"

001: [...] Ear, ear is about to get pregnant? ヽ(゜?゜ヽ)?

[Cough, of course it has more than one function... The siren's singing is a spiritual ability, and it complements your spiritual power, the host , can confuse the enemy's mind, make your host's mental attack power stronger, and can also play a soothing role. ]

[Isn't it awesome~]

Jiang Qi: "...I have a question."

[Huh? 】

Jiang Qi: "The song of the siren, do I have to sing every time I activate the skill?" If this is the case, then this skill is a bit shameful.

The enemy said let's fight to the death, you suddenly started singing, the enemy said I would kill you, you started singing, the enemy said I would let you survive or die, you started singing...

Thinking of this scene, Jiang Qi sang gave a shudder.

Ga? The system froze for a moment, flipped through the information in his mind, and said after a while: "The host can use it as he wants, there is no need to activate the singing, but when singing, the ability will be particularly strong..."

"That's okay." Jiang Qi sigh a relief, if it is really what he thinks, then he will definitely not use this skill in public, at least he will not use it unless it is a last resort.