51

Before Sesshomaru was reborn, it was he who learned from Inuyasha the location of his father's cemetery, yes, it was the cemetery. The puppy wagging its tail at Jiang Qi in front of his eyes is already dead in his world.

    He learned how to go to his father's cemetery from Inuyasha's memory. Inuyasha's eyes are the key. However, he just entered the cemetery, but he felt a squeeze. When he opened his eyes again, the person he saw was his father who had been dead for many years.

    He opened his mouth to speak, but what came out was a baby-like barking sound.

    How is this going? !

    He didn't figure it out until a few days after he came to this world.

    —he was reborn.

    No, to be precise, he went to another time and space.

    If it is rebirth, it is impossible for his mother to become another person.

    "Stupid son." While Sesshomaru was in a trance, General Inu quietly appeared behind him, poking him with his furry and short dog fingers.

    Sesshomaru turned around and looked at the "cute" little white dog complicatedly, the father of this world... It's hard to say.

    In his memory, General Quan is always stern and kind. He still remembers that since he was a child, his goal was to defeat the opponent, and he feared his father while deeply adoring him. Even if his father abandoned him and his mother for a human woman in the end, even though he looked down on this man on the surface, but in his heart, he was always proud of the words that he was my father.

    But since he was reborn, his previous impression of his father's tall and unsmiling attitude has been completely pushed back.

    #已经对这些世界的老妈做傻的男孩实不是传奇父亲# The mother of this world

    is also a human being. At the beginning, he was upset about his mother, Lingyuexianji, but gradually, he found that there is no Lingyuexianji in this world. This monster, even himself who was supposed to be born by Fairy Lingyue, was also born by the human beings in front of him.

    He originally thought that he would be a half-demon like Inuyasha, but unexpectedly, he did not become a human, but a full-fledged demon.

    How could a human being give birth to a full demon? ? However, no one seemed to notice this except him.

    He has never seen his father treat anyone like this... Doted on anyone, and his mother Lingyue Xianji just treats each other as a guest, even the human woman Shiliuye, the atmosphere he has seen his father get along with her is far inferior .

    General Inu called him, seeing that Sesshomaru just turned around to look at him in a daze, quickly looked around to the left and right like a thief, was relieved when he didn't see someone, and quickly shouted again: "Stupid son."

    The corner of Sesshomaru's mouth twitched, he suddenly didn't want to call the other party. "...Father." He paused, and said, "Mother is not here."

    The dog general coughed and pretended to say: "Ahem, does he care about my business! Don't say that I am only an hour late, it is considered a whole day If you don’t come home late, you don’t even dare to talk to me loudly!!” The puppy raised its chin aggressively, acting like I’m the boss at home and I’m the boss.

    It wasn't the first time Sesshomaru saw his duplicity. When he saw it for the first time, he still couldn't believe that his father was such a big monster, but now...he's used to it.