7

"President?!"

    Brother Qiang was taken aback, subconsciously withdrew his arms and stood at attention, his serious expression was very fierce, not only him, but Jiang Qi also found that the other big men were also full of shock, just like the pointed man just now. The caller is completely different.

    This looks like a top bodyguard. This group of people dressed in black suits, with them following, who else would dare to provoke Atobubuchi?

    Atobe Fuchi saw Jiang Qi "reluctantly" patrolling the strong bodies of the bodyguards, and his face became more gloomy.

    These big and big muscles are not gorgeous at all, there is no beauty, what is there to look at! Just look at his smooth abs!

    And these bodyguards are not as good as him, are they? ! The last time he was kidnapped, they just took advantage of him being off guard.

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    Ah! Jiang Qi, you are finished, and you are still watching! ! Atobuyuan was furious, eating dry vinegar, but he didn't admit it.

    He ignored the big bodyguards, grabbed Jiang Qihou's collar who hadn't reacted yet, and dragged him away.

    On the way, he met Assistant Wen. When he saw the assistant who brought Jiang Qi to the "wolf's lair", Atobuyuan glared at him, and secretly decided that his bonus for this month was gone.

    Seeing the clothes that Jiang Qi hadn't had time to change and the president of the business department, Assistant Wen lowered his head and wanted to cry, he was so stupid, he knew that Jiang Qi was the president's man, but he still misunderstood I thought the president wanted to be treated fairly. Is the president that kind of person? ! (Hey)

    With the CEO's narrow-minded temperament, his bonus for this month is gone again.

    "Bang." Atobubuchi brought Jiang Qi into the office, the door slammed, and said, "You can change here!"

    Jiang Qi, who had just recovered, lowered his head slightly, and was very satisfied with the arrangement made by the system for him. The father of the quest target.

    Not being together, just having a good impression, the other party is so possessive of him, if he succeeds in the strategy in the future, wouldn't his dream wish come true?

    Originally, I wanted to steal a little bit of Atobebuchi’s sperm to give birth to the supporting role, but... the other party’s possessive character, he really wanted it~

     (/ω\)

     These thoughts were just in my head , if Jiang Qi really wanted to do something, he would definitely be embarrassed.

    Jiang Qi saw that Jibuyuan had been looking at him, a blush appeared on his fair face, and he said, "Can you turn your head away?" Ajibuyuan, who was about to ask

    Jiang Qi to go to the lounge inside, was stunned for a moment, and then he didn't know what to do. For some reason, I didn't remind him, and I obediently listened to his words and turned around.

    A copy of the uncle is a gentleman, so he would not do such things as peeking at you.

    In fact, he couldn't figure out what was going on in his heart, and his mind was in turmoil.

    The sound of undressing came from behind, Atobe Yuan moved his ears, leaned back calmly, and stretched out his ears to listen.

    "Ah..."

    "What's wrong, what's wrong!" Atobe Yuan heard Jiang Qi's voice immediately, and turned his head nervously.

    Jiang Qi raised his hands dumbfounded, and the long sleeves covered his hands inside: "This dress is too big."