38

A few hours later, Xiba returned home in a hurry, holding a weak white puppy in his arms, and knocked on Jiang Qi's bedroom door.

    Jiang Qi was wearing cute plush slippers, with eyes open sleepily, and a bit of wide pajamas slantedly revealing a large area of ​​skin, and the fair skin was full of traces of love.

    Shiba stared straight at his eyes, his nose was hot, and he quickly covered it.

    "Xiao Qi, happy birthday..."

    Before he finished speaking, Jiang Qi realized that it was Xiba, and immediately slammed the door shut.

    "...this birthday present..." Xiba looked at the door anxiously, and the next second the door opened, his eyes lit up, but before he could speak, he saw Jiang Qi's eyes fell on the white puppy in his arms, and put Holding the puppy in his arms, he glanced at Shiba, snapped, and the door was closed again.

    Xiba: "...Huh."

    The man was dumbfounded, looked at the closed door in a daze, looked down at Kong Luoluo's arm, and then looked up at the door... "Xiao Qi, you left me behind... ..."

    Jiang Qi snorted coldly, looking at the little white dog in his arms with two dark eyes open, the pitiful look reminded him of a certain silver-haired man.

    He touched the three strands of black hair on the top of the little milk dog's head. The whole body of the puppy was white, only the three strands of hair on the top of the head were black, and there was no trace of variegated color.

    "It looks so cute, so I might as well call it Sanmao."

    Little White Dog: "..."

    "Woof!!"

    Jiang Qi laughed: "You think this name sounds nice too, don't you~"

    "Woof!!"

    " Come, take a rest here first." Jiang Qi put the puppy on the sofa, maybe because the sofa was too soft, the little white dog sank into it.

    "Wow, woof, woof, woof!" The little white dog roared angrily, trying to get up from the sofa, but it only made himself sink even deeper. When he managed to get out a little bit, his sight was occupied by a white line of sight , Before the puppy came back to his senses, a piece of clothing was thrown on top of its head.

    "Little colored dog, you can't look at it~"

    Puppy: "..."

    After a while, the door opened, and Jiang Qi, who was fully dressed, came out, and kicked the man squatting in the corner of the door angrily: "Still Hurry up and get in here."

    "Okay~" Xi Ba followed behind him.

    "Woof~" The little milk dog lying on the sofa saw an acquaintance, jumped up and wagged its tail, but judging from the weak barking of the puppy, it was obvious that it felt weak and weak.

    Jiang Qi poked it playfully, "Where did you get it?"

    In order not to arouse his suspicion, Xiba just said, "I just caught it in a nearby forest."

    "Oh." Jiang Qi really He didn't speak any more, and stretched out his fingers to poke it from time to time. The little milk dog wanted to resist to bite him, but when he sensed the danger from the other person, he whimpered immediately and let Jiang Qi poke him.

    Humph, one day it will return to its original size, see if you dare to poke him in the future! ! Change poke you!

    "Bang bang bang—"