74

"Bang bang bang..." Li Mo went straight up and knocked on the door, not thinking at all that she was a stranger now, so it would be impolite to knock on the door.

    "Who is it?" The door was quickly opened.

    A more beautiful woman appeared at the door. She looked at Li Mo, who was so cute outside the door, and asked doubtfully, "Who are you?"

    Li Mo raised her head and said, "I'm waiting for someone here." Zhikui and her mother happened to pass by here, so she was able to take a photo of Zhikui and her mother at this time to commemorate.

    "Waiting for someone?" The woman was stunned for a moment, and then glanced at the girl in front of her again. After confirming that she didn't know her, she couldn't bear to say: "Then come in and have a rest first, and wait slowly in the room." Li Mo was

    polite He bowed: "Thank you, sorry for the trouble."

    "No need." The woman sighed with a smile: This child is really polite.

    Yili with a chicken leg in his mouth blinked his cute big eyes and looked at the beautiful young lady who came in suddenly, the corners of his mouth were vague: "Mom, who is she?" The

    woman: "Our guest."

    Yili and Zero looked at each other suspiciously.

    guest? Why don't they know each other? ?

    "Wife, who is she?" Compared to Zhui Sheng's mother who didn't know Li Mo, although Zhui Sheng's father didn't know him, he had often dealt with vampires, so the first second he saw Li Mo, his whole body was tense , looking at her vigilantly.

    Li Mo bowed down to say hello very politely: "Hello."

    He was so polite, which made the vigilant father feel embarrassed. Although the vigilance in his heart still did not let go, he buried it in his heart, always paying attention to the vampire in front of him. He won't rush forward, so he has an amiable look on his face.

    Li Mo sat quietly at the table, Zhui Shengling and Zhuisheng Yiwei lay on either side of him, looking up at him curiously.

    A sweet mouth: "Sister, you look so beautiful."

    Ling: "Yeah, beautiful, can I marry you when I grow up?"

    Li Mo: "..." It turns out that these two facial paralysis were like this when they were young.

    One has a paralyzed smile, and the other has a stern face as if he owes him 170,000 or 80,000 yuan. Their personalities are so similar, no wonder they are together.

    Zhui Sheng's father was taken aback by their audacity, looked at Li Mo carefully, and was relieved to see that he did not act abnormally or angry.

    "Yijiu..."

    Yijiu flattened her mouth unhappily. "Huh, I didn't say anything wrong. My sister is already good-looking, even more beautiful than my mother!"

    Conisheng's mother: Although you are telling the truth, bear child, can you not say it in front of me? !

    The corner of Li Mo's mouth ticked: "Thank you for the compliment, I also think I look good-looking."

    Zhui Sheng's father: "..." This vampire is a bit narcissistic.

    There was a ray of cones, as if I had been proved, and I held my head up happily, as if to say, look, look, even my sister agrees with what I said wrong!

    Li Mo tilted her head and thought for a while, and said something she hadn't said before: "But I'm a man, you can call me brother."

    Zhuisheng's father: "..."