144

Duan Yu lowered his head, pinching the hem of his clothes uneasily, his mind was completely in a mess.

    The first time he met, he questioned his aunt so impolitely, would he leave a bad impression on her? Is she going to say she's being very rude? Will he not like him...

    At this time, the matter of all the heroes gathering in Shaolin is over, everyone has gone back to each house to find their own mothers, Duan Yu and Xiao Feng are sitting on the side of the square table, Xu Zhu is supporting his seriously injured mother Sitting on a chair not far away, the straight male cancer Duan Zhengchun sat on the other side, surrounded by his confidante and his daughters.

    And Jiang Qi was sitting opposite to Xiao Feng.

    Duan Zhengchun was confused by the inexplicably tense atmosphere, he didn't know Jiang Qi, he only heard Xiao Feng calling Fang's mother, in his heart he couldn't believe that such a young and beautiful woman would give birth to Xiao Feng, although There is a scar on this woman's face that is not perfect, but the temperament of the whole body can completely ignore this imperfection. Judging from his experience, there are only one or two who can compete with it. She should be Xiao Feng's father. my concubine.

    Alas, how enviable.

    When the atmosphere was strange and silent, a big man with a mink fur in his hand suddenly broke into the door. The big man is 70% similar to Xiao Feng, the edges and corners are more profound than Xiao Feng, the facial features are rough and deep, and the height of 1.9 meters is full of oppression.

    He had a loud voice that matched his appearance, he spat, and his face was full of sternness, "Ma'am, that old Murong Bo escaped, but he was severely injured by me before he escaped, so it can be regarded as a breath of anger." "     What didn't match his rough appearance and loud voice was the gentleness he treated Jiang Qi. After entering the house, he spread out the mink fur and gently covered Jiang Qi. "How many times have I said that you have to wear mink fur outside, otherwise you will feel uncomfortable."    

     Duan Zhengchun shook his head, and sighed in his heart how such a beauty would follow such a barbarian.    

     After Xiao Yuanshan came back, he sat on the stool boldly, saw the jug and bowl on the table, his eyes lit up, and subconsciously poured himself a bowl of wine.

    He took a quick sip, exhaled happily, and carefully glanced at Jiang Qi. Seeing that he didn't make a sound, he heaved a sigh of relief, and said to Xiao Feng: "Ahem, son, the person beside you must be the one you said. Did you become sworn brother?"

    Duan Yu was startled, and he suddenly came back to his senses: "Ah?! Hello Uncle Xiao, I am the elder brother's sworn brother Duan Yu, the eldest son of Dali, and the second brother who just became sworn brother is called Xu Zhu, father Duan Zhengchun, mother Dao Baifeng, usually likes to specialize in studying Buddhism, has no bad habits, and knows martial arts! Because his father is more romantic, so there are a lot of younger sisters in the family..." Xiao Yuanshan looked confused: "...Uh

    , I just ask casually."

    Duan Zhengchun: "..."

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    Others: "..."

    Xiao Feng couldn't help laughing: "My dear brother, in fact, you don't need to say so much..." Even the few members of the family Now that I have said it all, do I want to go on to say how much property the family has?

    Duan Yu scratched the back of his head foolishly, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. He didn't know how he just said that.

    Thanks to Duan Yu's interruption, the atmosphere in the room became much more harmonious, at least not so tense.