58

a month later.

    "Bai Ya Bai Ya~" Jiang Qi ran happily on the road in the village, humming Hatake Sakumo's title all the time.

    However, Sakumo Hatake, who was missed by him, is not well at all now, he is staring at a room full of books in front of him with a hopeless face.

    So before he knew it, he and his shadow clone had already copied so many little yellow texts? ?

    Can he destroy these corpses before Jiang Qi arrives home...

    "Bai Ya—~"

    Just when he was hesitating, Jiang Qi had already arrived.

    late.

    Hatake Sakumo covered his face.

    Jiang Qi said happily: "Bai Ya, it's a month, have you finished the book?"

    Hatake Sakumo: "What will happen to you if I say I didn't finish it?"

    Jiang Qi said expressionlessly, "Die."

    "Okay, okay, I've done it!" Hatake Sakumo hurriedly said that he didn't dare to try again, for fear that the other party would commit suicide cautiously.

    Jiang Qi immediately recovered his smile: "Then let's go to the street to distribute pornographic books~\(^▽^)/!" "

    On the street..." Hatake Sakumo covered his face: "Nonsense, do you really want to Chased by Uchiha and Konoha's people!"

    Jiang Qigang wanted to say he didn't care, but when he thought that he might drag the man in front of him, he couldn't say these three words for some reason, "Then...then let's send it secretly. "

    Very well, I didn't say the word death again. Hatake Sakumo was pleased.

    Hatake Sakumo: What a relief! (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴I must have been messed up by Jiang Qi's suicide "squad" anytime, anywhere.

    "You can't post it secretly!"

    Jiang Qi: qaq

    Hatake Sakumo's face changed: "I mean we want to use normal channels to put your book to the crowd, and Konoha Village is too small, so I mean to put the book in the country to sell, what do you think? ?”

    Jiang Qi tilted his head, feeling that what he said made sense, and raised a big smile: “How is the book prepared? I want to read it.”

    Hatake Sakumo froze uncomfortably: “ It's all the same, so why look at it?"

    Jiang Qi smiled and couldn't deny it.

    Under Hatake Sakumo's nervous expression, he calmly took out one of the books and flipped through it.

    [The use and method of Chakra...]

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    This idiot really did something wrong.

    It was thanks to him that he figured out how to use Chakra instead of Xiao Huangwen.

    Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and close them calmly. Picked up another one again.

    Jiang Qi knew the familiar dialogues in the book at a glance.

    Jiang Qi: It turned out that this man was afraid that there would be too many ninja people in the ninja world to know too much about the little porn, so he changed half of the little porn and replaced it with his own use and understanding of Chakra.