105

"I like you, shall we be together."

    "No, I refuse."

    "_(:з"∠)_"

    There was a trace of loneliness in the man's eyes, and his eyes were full of sadness. Without hesitation to reject his beautiful young man, he asked in a daze: "Why? "

    "The 99th time, did you give up? " "The young man asked anxiously.

    "No. The man shook his head without hesitation, "You know, I won't give up." "

    That's good..." the young man said in a low voice, heaving a sigh of relief. At the same time, he was calculating when the other party's hundredth confession would be.

    These two people are Nuliang Huapiao and Jiang Qi, and as for Nuliang It was his own fault that Hua Piao was rejected.

    Scene replay:

    The day was clear and the moon was bright, and a cool breeze blew slowly at night.

    Nuliang Hua Piao and a few monsters sat in the yard unruly, with long eyes and slender Spread your fingers slowly: "Three with one.

    "Haha, Wang Zha, you lost, big boss! " "

    Cut~" Nuliang Huapiao disdainful, he just lost this once.

    ↑Should you be telling the truth?

    Jiang Qi looked at the excellent cards in his hand unwillingly, staring at the round eyes, angrily Stare at him.

    "You are too unlucky, I don't want to partner with you anymore! "Although the cards in his hand are very good every time, he has to be dragged down by the pig teammate every time. However, this pig teammate has not realized it and thinks that he played very well. If it wasn't for Jiang other to get the landlord, Every time I have to be with Nuliang Huapiao.

    Nuliang Huapiao touches his nose guilty. "It's my first time playing..."

    The monster next to him hurriedly came out to make a rescue, "Ahem, big boss, big boss Mrs. Chief, let’s play other games. Haha, play the king game. Don’t you usually like to play this, Mrs. Chief? "

    Jiang Qi thought that his luck was always good when he was playing, so he nodded sternly, and after seeing Nu Liang Hua Piao's puzzled eyes, he leaned over to explain the rules to him.

    They draw lots, one of which is the king and the rest are common numbers. The person who has drawn the king can appoint two numbers to do anything at will, and the person who has been drawn must not disobey. The order of the king is absolute, and the participants need to obey the order of the king unconditionally! !

    Jiang Qi explained it in an easy-to-understand manner, and asked, "Do you understand?"

    Nuliang Huapiao nodded half-understood, a gleam flashed in his half-closed eyes, and Jiang Qi knew at a glance that he was sure It's a bad idea.

    Jiang Qi snorted coldly: "Don't use force."

    Nuliang Huapiao: "... Am I that kind of person!"

    Jiang Qi squinted: "Yes."

    Nuliang Huapiao choked.

    The monsters who had been stuffed with a handful of dog food silently began to draw cards.

    Nuliang drew 5, he glanced at it, stroked his chin, and looked behind the monsters, yes, it was behind them.

    The ghost behind Jiang Qi looked at the cards in Jiang Qi's hand and said, "Hey, Boss Jiang actually got the ghost."