130

Tang Han was terrified because of the incident in junior high school, and he no longer dared to commit suicide. As long as Jiang Qi was with him, if he left him for more than five minutes halfway, he would become restless and unable to do anything. Not only that, but his courage has also changed. He obviously likes Jiang Qi very much, but he is afraid that Jiang Qi will be hurt or bewitched by other people's gossip, and then he will abandon him.

    Rather than being abandoned, it's better to be brothers all the time, so that they will always be together like this.

    but--! ! !

    Xiaoqi had contact with others when he didn't see it! It stands to reason that Xiaoqi is with him after school and school!

    ...By the way, they are not in the same school.

    Tang Han was like a big dog that fell into the water, he became sluggish, and playing basketball became extremely watery.

    People who thought Tang Han would do it: "..."

    Those who were abused by Tang Han with basketball: "..."

    But why do they still feel that someone is abusing them even though they are not playing basketball with Tang Han?

    ↑Please care for single dogs.

    Jiang Qi threw the last ball into the basketball hoop, and walked away without even looking at him.

    Tang Han immediately followed, wagging his tail.

    "Xiao Qi, are you angry...?"

    Jiang Qi twitched his brows: "The water was released so hard, you thought you didn't notice it!?"

    Tang Han fawned and gave him the water.

    "You drank it." Jiang Qi said with disgust, and then took a sip at Zhuo.

    "Hey~" Tang Han's ears felt hot when he saw it, and he said with a guilty conscience: "I didn't turn on the water, didn't I just come here before, I don't have enough physical strength." Believe in you, it's a ghost

    ! Jiang Qi pouted.

    "Hmm... Well, Xiao Qi, who taught you how to play basketball?" Tang Han asked curiously, there was no way he could see on his innocent face that he was actually planning to put on the opponent's sack.

    "You can teach yourself without a teacher."

    "...Xiao Qi, are you covering that person?" Tang Han said in a strange tone.

    Jiang Qi rolled his eyes: "Why am I lying to you?" He paused, then rubbed his hair again: "Don't think about it." "Oh, good~"

    Tang Han regained his mood, and rubbed Jiang Qi obediently. palm of hand.

    Jiang Qi: "I don't want to ask you whether you let go or not. Anyway, I won. You have to agree to one of my conditions."

    Tang Han nodded with a smile, showing his neat teeth, and the sun was shining brightly.

    Xiaoqi is really too cute, when did he say that he didn't agree to the request? ...Uh, except for the confession.

    Hey wait a confession! Σ(?д?lll)

    He completely forgot what if Xiao Qi confessed to him again! ! I promised to win! The result is water all the way. QAQ

    Tang Han refused in his heart, but his face was blushing and his ears were pricked up, expressing his distasteful words to the fullest.