71

The little girl ran to the side at a loss, seeing that her words had no effect, and her brother was still being bullied, so she pushed him away angrily.

    "This is my house, get out!"

    Jiang Qi shrugged and let go.

    You Ji, who was pushing him, lost her target, without any defense, her body suddenly leaned forward, she was about to fall to the ground, and was hugged by Jiu Lanshu in time.

    "You Ji, are you okay?"

    You Ji shrank behind him in fear, and whispered: "Brother..." She looked like she was being bullied.

    Seeing this, Jiu Lanshu's tone was even worse: "Human beings have to look like human beings. After all, you are just providing us with food. Don't bully Youji because of her kindness." Jiang Qi who didn't do anything: "

    ? ??"

    Even now that Jiu Lanshu is young, he can see the embryonic form of an elegant and noble son when he grows up.

    It's very natural to teach Jiang Qi a lesson.

    Jiang Qi was overwhelmed with joy, watching the two of them look into his eyes, a soft voice sounded in the air: "Don't look at me like that, or I won't be able to resist digging it out. (^_^)" Translation——I do

    n't I like when people look at me with that malicious look!

    Jiu Lanshu: "You don't have the ability, you don't dare."

    Jiang Qi naturally couldn't say his hole card, but said: "I have Li Tu~ Besides, even if I can't dig you, the little girl behind you... ...Heh, can you protect her at any time~"

    "Brother..." You Ji's pupils shrank, and her hands tightened her grip on Jiu Lanshu's clothes. He lowered his eyes to hide the stormy waves in his eyes.

    what happened? ! The man in front of him couldn't possibly be the original character in Vampire Knight! It's never mentioned in the anime! The bad thing is that the other party hooked up with Jiulan and Litu, damn it, why didn't she cross over sooner! ! She is the protagonist in this world, and Shu, Zero and other beauties belong to her alone! The rest of the traversers will die!

    While she was full of murderous intent, she couldn't help mocking Jiang Qi in her heart. He is also a time traveler, what's the use of him? To actually hook up with Jiulan Litu, the villain who is destined to die, and this villain is also obsessed with Jiulan Shuli, not only can't get his heart but also his body, he is simply an idiot.

    Jiu Lanshu was shocked when he heard Jiang Qi's words, and showed his canine teeth threateningly: "Aren't you afraid that I will kill you now?!"

    Jiang Qi shrugged fearlessly and spread his hands: "Try it? It's a fool not to kill you." Dog."

    Feeling Jiang Qi's breath, Jiulan Litu ran out, just heard this sentence, and shot without thinking. In the past, he might show up and say a few pretentious words in advance, but now...

    " Ah——, brother! You are bleeding."

    Jiu Lanshu wiped the blood stains from the corner of his mouth with his thumb, and stared at Jiulan Litu fiercely.

    Jiulan Litu: "Don't think that you are the ancestor and I won't kill you. I can summon you and let you go back." Jiulanshu's expression was not good, not to be outdone

    . Judging from that blow, why is Jiulan Litu so much stronger?

    Of course, he still didn't believe that Jiulan Litu had the ability to defeat him.