20

On the basketball court in full swing, the players in cyan clothes and blue uniforms are confronting each other. Compared with the players in blue uniforms, the players in blue basketball jerseys look like the hair color of passers-by.

      The players on the other side are obviously much more handsome.

     Everyone's hair is different and colorful. At first glance, you can only know that it is very good. →_→

    The school with the absolute upper hand is the Teiko School with blue uniforms. From the momentum of the players on both sides, it can be seen which one is stronger and which is weaker.

    The Age of Miracles, the Age of Miracles, also known as the Rainbow Team.

      Basketball skills are on par with legendary killer tennis skills. (Huh? There seems to be something wrong.)

    At this time, the score gap between the two sides on the field widened, and no matter how hard the opponent tried, they couldn't stop Diguang's attack. Even if they are lucky enough to grab one or two balls, no matter how much they attack, there is no way to break through their defense.

    In the end, as expected, Teiko won the competition.

    ...

    "Ahhh—"

    "Diguang——!"

    Printed with the head portrait of Akashi Masaru Saobao, the whole person is tightly packed.

    After watching his son win, he waved his arms and shouted like everyone else.

    Seeing his son and his teammates leave the venue, he also stood up and left his seat amidst the strange sights of the people around him.

    ...

    As if they already knew the result, Akashi and the others didn't have much expression fluctuations, and finished changing their clothes in a boring manner.

    Compared with the competition, Murasakihara cared more about where they would eat next, "Akashi, where should we go for dinner?"

    It was rare for Seijuro Akashi not to speak, and he was in a very rare trance.

    The other five people looked at each other puzzledly, and they all saw the doubts in other people's eyes. Ryota Kise touched his chin and asked, "Little Akashi looks a little bit wrong today...is he sick?"

     Say the last four words After coming out, the others were startled, joking, who is Akashi? ! Will you be sick?

    In their brains, Akashi was weak and obediently lying on the bed waiting for the medicine...

    Hey! Everyone was frightened by their own brain holes, and quickly shuddered, throwing the picture out of their minds.

    Terrible.

    Kuroko Tetsuya: "Please don't speak ill of Captain Akashi...Maybe there is something wrong with Captain Akashi."

     Others: "..."

   In fact, you don't dare to accept it, little Kuroko...

   Akashi who was thought to be sick by the team members Zhengchen is worried about one thing right now, yes, he is worried, if Kise and the others know that their omnipotent captain is actually worried, they will definitely be very interested.

    Akashi Seijuro was upset, and his father called him in the morning and said that his mother came back today. He was quite happy at first, but he was too scared to speak by his next sentence.