109

The boy was obviously taken aback by Jiang Qi's sudden smile. He thought that the boy would tremble in fear, beg for mercy, and scold him, but he didn't expect the other party to actually laugh? Still smiling after seeing his face! What, doesn't he look funny? ! !

    The pirate behind the boy trembled.

    "Interesting..." The young man clenched his fingers tightly, and a red mark appeared on Jiang Qi's white chin. "What are you laughing at?"

    Jiang Qi looked at the name Gore D. Roger marked on the top of the young man's head on the map, smiled, rolled his eyes, and licked the finger of the other party with the tip of his tongue, with a hook on the end of his eyes, and said : "I'm laughing happily that my future man is very handsome~"    

     Roger: "!!!"

    Everyone: "!!!!"

    Man, he won't turn him in! It's too late to regret now!

    Time-traveling girl: Damn you bitch! A big man is disgusting!

    She would never admit that she was jealous.

    Roger suddenly withdrew the licked hand, his ears were slightly red, but he had a stern look on his face: "Interesting man..."

    Then, he looked at the trembling tall and thin man again: "I accept this tribute "

    The tall and thin man hurriedly said: "As long as adults like it."

    Roger nodded expressionlessly, and ordered to the subordinate closest to him: "Take him, let's go."

    "It's an adult." The subordinate There was excitement on his face, although he couldn't eat this little goblin, he was satisfied just touching it!

    Jiang Qi frowned, he didn't like people touching him. "Untie the rope for me first, okay?"

    This was said to the subordinate, who was stunned for a moment, obediently stepped forward to untie the rope somehow.

    With his hands free, Jiang Qi tried his best to stand up. Because his limbs were weak, he felt his legs go weak just after taking two steps, and he couldn't control himself and fell forward towards Roger.

    This move falling into the eyes of others is a typical throwing in the arms.

    Jiang Qi was also a little stunned, blinked his eyes, decided to make a mistake, and drew circles on the opponent's chest with his fingertips, "My name is Jiang Qi~ You can call me baby or baby~".

    Luo Jie was taken aback, although the clothes But the itch from his chest spread all the way to the tip of his heart, he suddenly laughed, and hugged the little goblin in his arms by the waist. Jiang Qi was startled, exclaimed in a low voice, and immediately realized that he had made too much of a fuss, put his arms around his neck, smiled sweetly, and put his head on the other's shoulder.

    The two people's black hair was tangled together, unexpectedly harmonious.

    The pirates were surprised, it was the first time they saw their boss treat a person like this, they gave Jiang Qi a meaningful look, this person seemed to have a lot of means.

    The pirates came and left in a mighty manner. The ships attacked by the pirates had almost pierced through a thousand holes. The tall and thin man had a gloomy face. I tried my best to comfort myself in my heart, it was not a loss to lose a stunning beauty in exchange for my own life.

    No shame! There will be no money after labor and capital! Wait -

    there seems to be another woman who looks good.