176

A certain big CEO's heart fluttered for a moment, thinking that he was about to see Qi Qi, his heart was itching like a kitten scratching his heart.

    "My name is Jiang Gu..."

    Ignoring the middle-aged man who continued to talk to him, Shen Zijin walked directly into the community.

    The middle-aged man was embarrassed for a moment, and shame flashed across his face, but he didn't dare to show it.

    The eyes of the girl next to him sparkled, she looked at the other person's back obsessively, and asked him: "Father, who is he?" The

    middle-aged man: "The helm of the Shen family, the president of the Shen Group.

    " The group is involved in various industries. The girl has heard about the helm of the Shen family for a long time, but the other party has always been mysterious and doesn't like to appear in front of public figures, so the girl didn't recognize him.

    The middle-aged man looked at his daughter's appearance, and he couldn't help but think in his eyes. His daughter was not bad in appearance. What if President Shen took a fancy to his daughter? Moreover, being able to meet in this remote community, isn't it because his daughter is destined for each other?

    The middle-aged man said: "After dealing with Jiang Qi's matter later, I will introduce you to Mr. Shen." The

    girl's eyes lit up, and she coquettishly took his arm, "Thank you, Dad."

    Shen Zijin walked in front, I found a place according to the information, but it was the first time I came here, so I was a little slow in action. On the way, I met Jiang Qi's father and stepmother who were a few steps behind them.

    The middle-aged man's eyes lit up again when he saw this, and he smiled flatteringly: "Mr. Shen, my name is Jiang Gu, this is my daughter Jiang Ling, and my son Jiang Jue..."

    The assistant pushed his glasses: "Mr. Jiang, The president is busy now." So can you please shut up.

    If it was any other president, the assistant would definitely not have such an attitude, but Jiang Gu's reputation has always been bad, let alone a lot of illegitimate illegitimate children. After leaving the house, the children are only a few years younger than the other children, and assistants who know a little bit look down on them.

    It was only then that Jiang Gu realized that Shen Zijin didn't look at him, his expression was indifferent from the beginning to the end, and his eyes kept falling on the surrounding houses without stopping.

    Thoughts flashed across Jiang Gu's eyes, and he said, "Mr. Shen, are you looking for a house? I'm familiar with this place..."

    Before he finished speaking, Shen Zijin's eyes suddenly lit up, and he strode forward Let's go, "I found it."

    Jiang Gu followed, feeling an ominous premonition welling up in his heart.

    When the assistant saw the destination, the family was still following them. He was really annoyed: "Mr. Jiang, I think it's better for you to go about your own business."

    Jiang Gu stood in front of the house: "... ...I came to look for my son, he also lives here."     Shen Zijin

    : "What's your son's name?

    "

Do you think that I am too cold and difficult to get along with, so you don't want to get along with him? ? Scared to eat my hands.

    The assistant covered his face: "..." It's all his fault that he didn't check the information carefully, and forgot to check the family members of Mr. Shen's sweetheart.