72

Originally, Jiang Qi didn't have any expectations for this banquet without crayfish, but to his surprise, the dishes at the banquet were all shrimps except wine!

    Spicy crayfish, garlic crayfish, fried crayfish, boiled crayfish, stir-fried crayfish...

    oh qaq, has he come to heaven!

    If this is heaven, he must live here and never leave!

    He was so happy qaq

    Jiulan Litu was waiting for Jiang Qi's adoring eyes.

    This is a special dish he arranged, and almost killed the chef who refuted him, so what if it is impossible for other vampires to eat shrimp with their hands inelegantly? This is his home! He is the head of the Jiulan family, and he has the final say on everything! Dissatisfied? simmering.

    Besides, those group of vampires usually can fill their stomachs by drinking blood and taking potions. His family is so expensive, so he must eat his favorite!

    Jiang Qi happily threw himself into the sea of ​​shrimp.

    Jiulan Litu,

    who was waiting for him to be praised: "..." He followed Jiang Qi to protect him, and the corner of his mouth pulled down a little unhappy: "Don't you want to know who arranged this?"

    Jiang Qi mouthed With a prawn in his mouth, he kept peeling the prawn shell in his hand. He was focused and serious, but his movements were extremely slow. After hearing his words, he quickly raised his head to look at him, then lowered his head and said, "Except for my family's Who would be so kind to me?"

    Jiulan Litu was happy, he didn't care about the oil stains on the shrimp, and helped him peel the shrimp, his speed was more than a little faster than Jiang Qi's, and he put it away after peeling. In front of Jiang Qi, he continued to peel off one more... soon, a "small mountain bag" was piled up in front of Jiang Qi.

    Jiang Qi wiped his hands clean, sat down with a smile on his face, and ate the shrimp that someone "tributed" to.

    Jiulan Litu: "Then what reward do you plan to give to your family?"

    Jiang Qi tilted his head and thought about it seriously: "Use your mouth tonight?"

    Jiulan Litu froze for a moment, looked at Jiang Qi's slightly red lips hesitantly, and then looked down at the shrimps that were mostly pepper... "

    Qiqi..."

    "Huh?"

    "Reward for another Let’s do it.” Normally, he would have been eager, but Jiang Qi ate spicy lobster now...

    he still doesn’t want Xiao Litu to be ruined.

    Jiang Qi understood in seconds, his cheeks that had been hit by the spicy and hot air became more moist and red: "...Get out!!!"

    Jiulan Litu's eyes lit up: "Get out? Hey, this is good! Just use the roll Right!"

    Jiang Qi choked: "..."

    Are you stupid? (‘"$)

    Jiulan Litu is not stupid, he is smart. Just look at his non-stop smirking expression.

    "I will announce the marriage between Patriarch Jiulan and Patriarch Baimu's daughter, Miss Bai Mulan..."

    Jiang Qi : "..."

    "Doesn't count! "Jiulan Litu hastily interrupted and shouted. He explained to Jiang Qi nervously: "Actually, I really have no intention of marrying someone else!" "