57

A drunk said he was going to kill himself. Hatake Sakumo didn't know whether the other party was telling the truth or drunk.

    It would be best if he was drunk, and one life would have survived. But if it's true...

    Jiang Qi:? ? ?

    Sakumo Hatake: Recently, he should look at each other more.

    "Where is your home?"

    Jiang Qi tilted his head and continued to point to the cliff.

    Hatake Sakumo raised his forehead: "Don't try to lie to me! That's a cliff we've only been to before." So you still plan to jump off the cliff? There are no doors!

    Jiang Qi squinted his mouth aggrievedly: "Don't attack me, I made a mistake when I was drunk." "

    ...So, you know you're drunk." The ground is half dead, but his face is still serious: "Little drunk, do you still want your book?"

    Jiang Qi nodded with bright eyes.

    "Do you want to know what I think of your book?"

    "Yeah!" Jiang Qi nodded quickly again, and paused halfway, as if he suddenly remembered something, and immediately shook his head. "The little drunk doesn't want to know at all!"

    Hatake Sakumo: It's really about to kill him.

    How could this little guy be so cute when he was drunk.

    He pretended to sigh with regret: "Well, if you don't want to know, you don't want to know. Originally, I wanted to praise you for your good imagination."

    Not only is it good, it is almost breaking through the sky.

    Jiang Qi's ears perked up all of a sudden, he jumped happily, and smiled like a fishy cat: "I'm not as good as you said, but it's actually a little lower than what you said. Just a little Little bit."

    "Hahahahahaha." Hatake Sakumo finally couldn't help himself, and laughed heartily on the deserted path.

    Jiang Qi asked, "Are you drunk too?"

    The smile in Hatake Sakumo's eyes did not completely disappear: "Didn't you drink all my wine? How could I be drunk? If you don't believe me, can you smell the smell of alcohol in my mouth?" Jiang Qi

    heard I really leaned my head up to smell it, my small nose shrugged like a puppy, there was no smell of alcohol, only a faint smell of mint, and I knew that the man had eaten mint once I smelled it.

    The next moment, Jiang Qi took advantage of Hatake Sakumo's relaxation, and covered his cheeks with both hands, and pressed his lips against his lips, and then quickly parted, under Hatake Sakumo's dull gaze Thieves smirked: "Now your mouth smells of alcohol."

    So the little guy's actions are simply to spread the smell of alcohol in his mouth to his own?

    Hatake Sakumo pursed his lips, and had to admit that his heart did skip a beat for a moment just now.

    Alas, as expected of the author who wrote Xiao Huang Wen, it almost made him... heartbroken.

    "Forget it, I'm not as knowledgeable as a drunk like you." Hatake Sakumo sighed helplessly, admitting that he was taken advantage of just now, who told him to tear up Jiang Qi's book to death.

    "I'll ask you one last time, where is your home?"

    Jiang Qi thought, biting his thumb, grinding his teeth, seeing that his fingers were about to bleed, he quickly grabbed Jiang Qi's thumb, Jiang Qi was wronged and Poor: "I can't think of it... I'd better jump off the cliff."