83

Hello everyone, my name is Kaito Kuroba, I inherited my father's inheritance, and became an upright, cute, and resolute cute phantom thief. I usually like to steal from the rich and help the poor, fight against injustice, punish rape, and eliminate evil. I have a good friend named Hattori Heiji.

    It stands to reason that such a lovely and honest person like him will grow up healthy and happy all his life, but...in reality, he has a father who is a big boss in women's clothing, oh no, it's a mother, and a father controlled by a mother, plus Go to the house of my grandpa and uncle controlled by my mother, and the whole family is controlled by my mother.

    Damn, how could someone be so sullen! Most importantly, it's unscientific that my father, who is a phantom thief, would quit the rivers and lakes for his mother's sake! Mom must have confused them!

    Therefore, Kuroba Kaito, who firmly believes that he is the messenger of justice, took a last look at his home, and ran away from home without looking back.

    Goodbye, everyone.

    As soon as Jiang Qi and Heiyu Pirates appeared at the door, looking at his son who was covered in drama, Heiyu Pirates twitched the corner of his mouth slightly, and said, "Qi Qi, did you show him something messed up again?" Jiang

    Qi He looked away guiltily, "Ah, that... I just showed him a few martial arts and fantasy novels..."

    Black Feather Robber sighed, and there was no sadness on his face in the next second? The joy was almost overflowing, "It's okay, anyway, he will be fine after a while." After a while

    , Kaito Kuroba will react, and he will definitely not want to think about this dark history.

    Jiang Qi nodded in agreement. Although the Kuroba Kaito he gave birth to seems to have a slightly different personality from the Kuroba Kaito in the original book, but it shouldn't be much different, since they are the same person anyway.

    ↑Does your conscience not ache? !

    You two are so used to this, what did Kaito Kuroba do? ? ?

    Heiyu Pirates approached Jiang Qi ambiguously and said, "Qiqi, today we..."

    Jiang Qi paused, his cheeks flushed, he looked at the sky outside hesitantly, and said, "In broad daylight... Not so good……"

    Heiyu Pirate hugged him: "It's not that I haven't done it during the day..."

    Jiang Qi compromised with a blushing face. "I want to be on it."

    Ride? ? ? Make it so big? Heiyu Pirates widened his eyes, swallowed, and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay."

    Because his father came a while ago, Jiang Qi, who had been abstinent for several days, couldn't wait to send himself up.

    Heiyu Pirates smiled softly, it was indeed the right decision to give up his identity as a phantom thief.

    ……………    

     Toishi Kuaidou, who was out of the house, would help when encountering injustices on the road. Helping the old lady cross the road is a trivial matter. What makes him most proud is helping the police catch the robber.

    When he was saving people, his heroic and charming figure must have fascinated them all, look! The police uncles were stunned.   

    The policemen who almost thought that Kaito Kuroba was with the criminals: "..."    

     The robber who was almost scared to pee by Kaito Kuroba's resolute and reckless approach: "..."    

     Policeman: "Pull up your hands... Cough, sir, please show us the gun in your hand."