Intro

Title 星际美食直播日常/Interstellar food live broadcast daily
Author 百里方圆

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business.

She writes novels--
Future Reader: How could the earth thousands of years ago be... rubbish novels! Abandon the pit!
Institute of Ancient Earth: After testing and identification, the content described by @楚瑜novel is completely consistent with history. Can you provide more information for us to study?
Future readers: Holy crap...is there a way out for the textual research?

She cooks delicious food live -
Live audience: Alien beasts are so disgusting, I won't eat a bite even if I die today!
after a while.
Live viewers: Shit! How can a strange beast be so delicious! Brothers, team up and kill the beasts!
Alien beasts (chicken, duck, cattle, sheep, fish, shrimp, and hairy crab): [Shivering.JPG]

Chu Yu and the Imperial God of War who cured the genetic collapse disease appeared on the same wild survival variety show. I thought they were protectors and oil bottlers The script, but Chu Yu is in charge of killing monsters and cooking, while God of War... is in charge of eating?
Audience 1: ? God of War took the little white flower script? What the hell are these pink bubbles all over the screen! ?
Audience 2: Mom, I saw love in Survival Variety Show!
That night, Lu Tingxi used Xingbo to post a photo of Chu Yu with delicious food-[My. ]
Later, Mary Su's bloody novel "God of War" written by Chu Yu was picked up, and the people of the entire empire were elated!
Isn't this a true portrayal of the love story between God of War and the anchor?

Chu Yu: "...Things are really not what you think."
Lu Tingxi: "Well, she took the initiative."

--The vast galaxy and bright stars that I have traveled since then...are not as good as you.

[Minesweeper]
Also known as "I Dominate StarCraft by Relying on Food and Writing",
StarCraft Su Shuangtian Wen, Bojun smiles
Pay equal attention to the career line and the emotional line, follow the gourmet line and write literary style (not literary copy publicity)
Content tags: interstellar sweet text cool text live broadcast

search keywords: protagonists: Chu Yu, Lu Tingxi ┃ supporting roles: ┃ others:

one sentence introduction: I rely on food and writing to dominate the interstellar

conception: the heroine is conscientious and relies on her own hard work to get rich and create beauty in the interstellar future