Chapter 13

Chapter 13. The food live broadcast is starting

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Now that I don't know how to cook, is there still time?

    "Cousin?"

    Ji Lin dragged out his voice, his tone slightly raised, and the sharp eyes that looked at him were unavoidable.

    Chu Yu had an epiphany.

    He shouldn't be a mecha master at all, the torturer is obviously more suitable for him!

    Chu Xiyue and Xiao Baozi who were beside him also looked over, obviously very interested in the answer to this question.

    I'm dead, I can't escape...

    Chu Yu panicked in her heart, but she was as steady as an old dog on the outside. After a quick brainstorm, after nearly half a minute, she finally let out a slow, vicissitudes of life sigh.

    Ji Lin raised his eyebrows lightly, "Have you finished making up the lie?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Cousin, please shut up!

    But the excuses that I finally came up with still have to be used.

    So, Chu Yu said, "You may not believe it, but when my body was still in a coma, my consciousness went to a very strange place..."

    She recalled slowly.

    ——What about "that place is very old", "the car can only run on the ground and the speed is super slow", "what people in that world don't drink nutrient solution, and eat big fish and meat every day", "that's not enough, I want to eat better all day long"...

    "...all my knowledge about growing and cooking vegetables was learned in that world, including the kitchen utensils made by my cousin, which are also things that people in that world often use "

    Chu Yu paused, "The things I made are all just superficial."

    Chu Xiyue and Xiao Baozi are relatively simple, especially after they have just been bombarded by food (what they think) and Chu Yu will describe that world again. The bustling, can't help but "wow".

    Ji Lin thought too much.

    He thought for a while, "You may be talking about the blue star thousands of years ago, the place where our ancestors lived, and it was once called the earth." Chu Yu suddenly realized, "No wonder, I think the people there are

    long You have to be similar to us, just... not so particular."

    In the bottom of my heart, I complained.

    It's not that modern people are not good-looking, it's that the interstellar people's genes are optimized...the appearance is too difficult to beat!

    Ji Lin fell into thinking, and asked Chu Yu several questions about the ancient earth. Chu Yu answered them honestly, but since she set herself a state of "consciousness floating", many things were deliberately described vaguely .

    Chu Xiyue chewed a cucumber and said, "It's amazing."

    Xiao Baozi: "Yes, yes... Kacha Kacha..."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Swallow what is in your mouth before speaking!

    Seeing that Ji Lin was still chasing after him, Chu Yu hurriedly called a stop, "Cousin, I can't finish talking about so many things at once, and the food over there is really delicious, and what I remember most clearly is related to these things." Yes, well, you have tasted it too."