Chapter 10

Chapter 10. 【Repair】The Reign of Blood

    This title...

    Chu Yu glanced at it and felt a little nervous.

    Looking further down, the main building sneered at her hype about buying a navy. The words were extremely ironic and yet convincing. After hurriedly scanning the first 100 floors, there was a trend of echoing and denouncing her.

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Why didn't she know that she had done such a thing?

    She needs a quick-acting heart-rescue pill!

    After a while, Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief, turned to the brain and said, "In the future, you don't need to tell me such negative news." The development of the

    interstellar brain has been very perfect, and it can derive self The AI ​​has an anthropomorphic thinking ability, and is basically the same as a human being except that it is a bit brain-dead and incomprehensible in certain things.

    Zhinao immediately replied to Chu Yu: [I think, as the person concerned, you have the right to know. ]

    "..." Chu Yu said indifferently, "Thank you then, I really don't want to know."

    But Zhinao persuaded her to read on, saying that there would be a reversal underneath.

    Chu Yu thought for a while, and said solemnly, "You better not lie to me, I'm very simple!"

    Zhinao: 【Don't dare. ]

    Sure enough, as the system said, on the 196th floor, someone stood up to speak for Chu Yu. The other party claimed to be a 30-year-old reader of Lujiang. Lord God of War's character design is very Su, and all the places where the logic collapses also highlight Su of God of War in disguise.

    This is a walking human hormone, which can make readers so excited that their legs are broken. This is something that Lujiang has never had before, so it is understandable that some readers feel novelty and love this set.

    As soon as this person's remarks came out, he was immediately branded as a "water army" and a "land cleaning dog", and chased and scolded for nearly a hundred layers. Chu Yu felt sorry for this person across the screen.

    Of course, things turned around here.

    More and more people stood up to speak out for "God of War", and the reader who had spoken for thirty years really took off his vest in the anonymous forum Bishui Jiangting—it was the one who was the first to hate

    Chu Yu, "I just ha ha up".

    Chu Yu: Excited! [吃蓝.JPG]

    "I'm going to haha." Not only did I prove my identity, but I also pointed out that the "dominant vegetable grower" who made a huge reward of 300,000 star coins was not well-known in Lujiang, but he was next door The end point of the male frequency is the master who spends a lot of money, and he has a good relationship with many masters of the end point!

    Tsk tsk, stomp people's cheeks on the ground!

    It's not over yet.

    In less than 20 minutes that night, the Lujiang system, which received an emergency rule, went online, and the backstage evidence proved that there was no problem with the data of "God of War", and all comments and rewards were true.

    Immediately afterwards, I don't know what method "I'm going to haha" used, but it was discovered that there were a large number of overlapping IPs in the account of Qian Bailou mocking "God of War". Everyone suddenly realized that this is the real black man who bought the navy!