Chapter 7

Chapter 7. Reality TV Stars

    next morning.

    Looking back, Lu Liangchuan felt that something was not quite right.

    When he went downstairs, seeing his brother was leisurely and relaxed, Lu Liangchuan opened his mouth and said, "Brother, you can go to the company with me today." Before Lu Tingxi could

    answer, he sat on the sofa with his legs crossed, with a sloppy expression on his face.

    Lu Liangchuan said quickly.

    "You said that your body hasn't recovered and you can't farm, okay! I'll come. But you can always use your brain, right? You have to watch the family business, right? I don't care, you have a part in the Lu family, just go and sit Just sit in the office, brother, you can come with me."

    The two brothers used to be an army and a businessman, supporting each other.

    Now that Lu Tingxi has retired and turned into a squatting at home, Lu Liangchuan who still manages everything in the Lu family... Lemons.

    Why is he the only one working?

    Absolutely not!

    Lu Tingxi turned his head at some point.

    The filtered sky is blue, the air is fresh, and the warm morning sun shone through the glass window on the man, coating his hair with a layer of orange, and some of it fell on his eyes that are bluer than the sky inside.

    Lu Tingxi said leisurely, "Ah Chuan has grown up..."

    "Stop, stop—"

    Lu Liangchuan couldn't hear this the most, so he interrupted quickly, covering his ears with both hands, and yelled, "Don't even think about using this set of ignorance again." Me! Useless!"

    "I'm seven years younger than you, and I'm still a baby." Lu Liangchuan was wronged, "I have paid too much for this family, and the burden on my shoulders has already exceeded my age. Accept it."

    The brothers looked at each other for a long time.

    Lu Tingxi sighed first, and Lu Liangchuan hesitated for a moment, then slowly put his hand down, and then he heard his brother say in a deep and pleasant voice, "It's hard for me to rest for a while." Lu Liangchuan exploded

    .

    "Brother, you've been resting for five years! Five years! Five years!! How dare you say that you've had a hard time? I've had a hard time, no! I don't even have time to rest—" Lu Liangchuan said with a

    smile Tears complained, "Brother, touch your conscience."

    Lu Tingxi raised his head, looked over with deep eyes, without wave or wave, and looked at Lu Liangchuan with a guilty conscience. Lu Liangchuan confronted him with a suffocation in his chest. Then, "I, I'm not wrong, you were... you were."

    Then.

    Lu Tingxi stretched out that slender hand, and Lu Liangchuan jumped up almost subconsciously, and quickly dodged to the side, only to see Lu Tingxi put his hand on his chest and touched it.

    His movements are slow, graceful and beautiful.

    "Well, it's pretty good." Lu Tingxi said without shame.

    Lu Liangchuan: "..."

    He lost.

    Now he can't even compare to his brother in terms of shamelessness?