Chapter 70

Chapter 70. Eating and drinking can make you stronger? [V]

    I don't know if it was the body memory left in the original body, but for the second time, without Lu Tingxi's harassment, Chu Yu actually scored ten rings against the static target!

    shocked! ! !

    "Not bad."

    Lu Tingxi said, "I haven't completely forgotten what I learned in school." Then, he boasted again as a friend or a neighbor.

    "Chuchu is really amazing."

    The man looked into her eyes with a small and indulgent smile.

    For the next few days, Chu Yu practiced shooting.

    Although Director Lu occasionally short-circuited his head, Student Chu has been studying hard and making rapid progress. He went from static to dynamic in a few days, and finally he was able to accurately hit the weak point of the high-speed moving mecha.

    After Lu Tingxi announced that the firearms class could be graduated, Chu Yu immediately pulled Ji Lin over.

    Lu Tingxi: "..."

    It just so happened that it was a weekend holiday, and Ji Lin was at home. The little cousin showed him excitedly and then asked for a new toy. Her cheerful expression and bright eyes looked like a little pet acting like a baby, which made people feel helpless reject.

    Ji Lin patted Chu Yu's head, and agreed to her insignificant request - anyway, his things were made to protect these most important people.

    But looking at the little cousin's dog legs, and the majestic Imperial God of War being deflated... It's not a good feeling.

    Ji Lin comforted Chu Yu, and then looked at Lu Tingxi, "Thank you, Mr. Lu, for cultivating my cousin during this time."

    Lu Tingxi stood there, dignified and self-sufficient, "Naturally."

    Ji Lin stopped, and nodded at Lu Tingxi , not too polite, turned around and told Chu Yu, "Study hard, and wait until you return to your original level..." After a pause, "I'll give you a nice gift." "Mecha?" Chu Yu asked

    . Eyes lit up, "The latest model?"

    In the interstellar era, who wouldn't want to fly around in the vast universe with the legendary "Gundam", so don't be too handsome!

    Ji Lin nodded, and finally rubbed his little cousin's head in front of her face, and left.

    There was a reward, so Chu Yu became even more motivated, and then saw Lu Tingxi's eyes shining brightly, with "come soon" and "I'm ready" written all over... Unfortunately, the man curled his lips—"Let's practice physical fitness first

    . "

    In an instant, all Chu Yu's fantasies were crushed!

    Lu Tingxi can always tell his reasons, which are appropriate and decent, but Chu Yu always feels that it is because he and Ji Lin are not getting along, and as a cousin and student, she is completely a fish in the pond.

    Before the class started, Lu Tingxi tested Chu Yu's mental strength.

    "My physique and mental strength are both A+." Chu Yu frowned, and asked puzzledly, "Or does it mean that my physique will decline if I don't use it often?" "Be precise." Lu Tingxi replied like this

    .

    However, the result of the test was unexpected. Lu Tingxi raised her eyebrows, and Chu Yu was even more shocked, because the result showed that the two-way index of her body had broken through the A+ limit, and now... close to S?