Chapter 14

Chapter 14. Mr. Big Meow

    It was a complete accident that Lu Tingxi landed on Doumao.

    After Lu Liangchuan failed to lure his brother into the world of novels or online games, he tirelessly gave him new gadgets, and Doumao Live is one of them.

    There is Lu's shares in Doumao, and Lu Tingxi came to take a look at it with a bored mentality, but because of the platform's new anchor recommendation mechanism, he accidentally touched Chu Yu's live broadcast room.

    He wanted to quit directly, but he heard a soft female voice.

    "Can you see it?"

    Jiaojiao, waxy, trembling with a little helplessness, the inexplicable sense of familiarity made him stop.

    Lu Tingxi looked over and saw that the girl in front of her was as soft and lovely as her voice. Her soft hair was tied into a ponytail, revealing more fair cheeks on both sides. Her facial features were very beautiful, especially her pair of almond eyes, which were clear and moist, so cute. of.

    Lu Tingxi's bad taste came back, and he wanted to scare her, so he showed his figure and replied.

    "Yes."

    The latter's almond eyes widened, obviously even more surprised.

    Lu Tingxi took a good look at it, and glanced around, especially those strange equipment, and opened his mouth with a calm attitude as if this was his own live broadcast.

    "Are you at home? What is this broadcasting?"

    "..."

    On the other end, Chu Yu was completely stunned!

    The first audience was ushered in when the live broadcast was launched, well, this is nothing.

    The audience suddenly materializes in front of her and starts talking... well, interstellar tech, that makes sense too.

    But—

    why does this man, who looks good at first glance and has a good temperament, actually have a huge cat's head above his neck!

    The head-to-body ratio is completely out of balance! No matter how outstanding the figure and temperament are, they will be completely wiped out in an instant!

    Doesn't it mean that you can't describe anything below the neck? But why is this guy beaten from the neck up? Are you talented?

    Yes, the man's voice is very pleasant, and it can even be called a kind of enjoyment, but as he speaks, not only the cat's mouth opens, but even the beards on both sides tremble slightly. Beautiful deep blue eyes, when she looked over...

    so weird that her face was covered with blood!

    Chu Yu couldn't care about the embarrassment anymore, she had to exert all her strength to restrain herself from laughing out loud, but she couldn't help but glance at the man, her gorgeous lips slightly curled up, forming a beautiful arc.

    "Well, it's at home." The girl's voice was soft, and her expression was much more relaxed than before. "The content of the live broadcast is... food, ah, no, cooking."

    Lu Tingxi raised his eyebrows.

    Food?

    At his level, he obviously knows more than Chu Yu, but he didn't question it directly, instead he reminded Chu Yu, "You can change the title of the live broadcast room so that the audience on the platform can know." "That's right