Chapter 15

Chapter 15. The Fragrance

    "Thank you GT001 Fireworks."

    Chu Yu said thanks like a modern anchor, and then ignored the barrage fights, and just took advantage of the three minutes of blocking to introduce today's live broadcast dishes.

    "Today we cook three dishes, sugar pickled tomatoes, fried shredded potatoes and loofah soup." "

    These dishes are just picked from the field, very fresh, first we have to wash them, otherwise we will eat them Strange thing."

    Chu Yu said as she continued to take out the tomatoes and loofah and rinse them in the sink.

    She just washed the most troublesome potato. It was a gray ball before. Everyone was busy scolding her just now. Seeing that Chu Yu washed the black balls, she didn't care much, but now they are paired with red, green, and green. The other two in pleasant colors...

    it seems... something is not the case?

    Otherwise... wait and see?

    The more than a thousand viewers in the live broadcast room were itchy, but under the money offensive of the big boss GT001, they couldn't say a word, and the only privileged dog, Lu Tingxi, scanned Chu Yu's various raw materials, and his eyes finally fell on the loofah.

    This is the only plant in the yard where he lives.

    When Chu Yu took out the potatoes earlier, Lu Tingxi noticed it.

    Although he couldn't name the crop, he could recognize that it belonged to the same species as the one grown in his garden, which proved that the young anchor wasn't trying to grandstanding.

    In his house, Lu Liangchuan can call it "the most beautiful thing in the world" by juicing several kinds of vegetables together. The little anchor is full of all kinds of strange equipment that he has never seen before, although Lu Tingxi doesn't know Their purpose, but the intuition generated by the double S spirit told him that

    using these can make cooked dishes more delicious.

    This is also the reason why he would speak for Chu Yu in the first place.

    Thinking of his crude equipment, Lu Tingxi asked: [How is loofah soup made? 】

    "Oh, you know this one?"

    Chu Yu was startled.

    At the beginning, she planted all kinds of seedlings, even though she was as knowledgeable as Ji Lin, she couldn't name each crop, but after thinking about it, this is a big guy who can set off millions of fireworks with just a raise of his hand. It is not surprising to know that there is something to do with a wealthy family.

    GT001: 【Well, so how to do it? 】

    Mr. Big Meow's voice is different from the beginning.

    Probably he used the original sound when he entered the live broadcast room at first, but when a third person entered later, the sound after delivering the fireworks seemed to have been processed by the system. Although it still sounds good, it is hazy and unreal.

    Chu Yu was stunned, facing the bright fireworks, and replied, "Wash the loofah, peel it, cut it into slices, put it in the pot and stir-fry a few times to get the taste, add salt, then add water, and cook until Once cooked, add monosodium glutamate, and it will be out of the pot. This dish has the effect of clearing away heat and relieving fire, and it is very simple to make, and you can also do it by yourself." It would be better if there were shiitake mushrooms