Chapter 40

Chapter 40. A glimmer of life [V]

    Lu Tingxi sat up from the medical bed, lowered his eyes, and buttoned his buttons slowly.

    Beside him, another young man was reading the diagnosis report.

    "Tsk tsk, strange! Really strange!"

    "Judging from today's diagnosis results, the status quo of your genetic collapse has basically stabilized. Not only that, but it has been restored by 0.5874% since the last test. It has only been less than half a month. , This is quite fast! According to this progress, recovery within ten years will not be a problem..." "

    No, the repaired gene looks more perfect than before, and you may even be a blessing in disguise, breaking through the limit and becoming the second person in history with spiritual power and The system is a 3S-level legend!!"     Lu Tingxi was buttoning up his button, and it was progressing to the top button. Following his sitting posture, he slowly revealed a section of snow-white neck, with no blue veins, and a porcelain-like clarity. , but compared to the initial fragility and whiteness, there is a faint sense of strength at this moment.     Hearing this, Lu Tingxi     kept accepting it until he buttoned the last button, and then slowly said, "I accept your good words.     " He sat down on the chair backwards, with his chest against the back of the chair, his white coat unfurled, and stared at Lu Tingxi's face with a dissolute look.     Not only is he the most talented therapist among the younger generation of the empire, but he joined the Medical Association at a young age and became Lu Tingxi's exclusive therapist after the gene collapse, and he is also a friend of the latter. Excellent, and there is no taboo in speaking.     "Does it have something to do with the thing you asked me to identify some time ago? It looked very good at the time, and the genetic mitigation factor contained in it was several times more than those old men made. Now, seeing you like this... tsk tsk, The effect is better than expected." Xia Jingyi kicked Lu Tingxi's leg, "Major General Lu, what did you do?" Lu Tingxi glanced at     him, then changed his position and moved his leg away, "Want to know?" "     I think so Think!"     "Secret."

    "Stingy." Xia Jingyi rolled his eyes, his gentle and elegant appearance disappeared, "But what kind of luck is this? Seeing that there is no cure for the genetic collapse, it gave you a glimmer of life in a blink of an eye. It's against the sky."

    "I will answer this question." Lu Liangchuan, who stayed outside but was playing with his brain, rushed to answer, "The Son of Heaven's script." Lu Liangchuan said that he was worried that his brother would come for treatment alone, and he must follow, but in fact, he just wanted to skip

    class ——Well, the overlord will also skip work.

    Across a glass cover, Xia Jingyi and Lu Liangchuan looked at each other and sang the oboe.

    "It makes people jealous."

    "It's detestable."

    "Sooner or later, the car will overturn!!"

    Lu Liangchuan ignored the two childish ghosts, "I'm going back."

    "It's rare to come, don't you want to sit?" Xia Jingyi asked to stay.

    "No." Lu Tingxi said, "I have something else to do."

    It's been more than an hour since I came out, and the little anchor usually starts the live broadcast around 11:00 noon, and there are only three hours left to start. He has to Hurry back and cheer her on.

    Well, time is running out.     "Tch, what else can you do if

    you squat at home?" After the invitation was rejected, Xia Jingyi waved his hands with a look of disgust, "Go away!