Chapter 92

Chapter 92. Memory Killing [V]

    Chu Yu ignored the two strangers.

    But maybe what happened today still left a lot of impressions on her, thinking about it every day and dreaming at night.

    After time travelling, Chu Yu clearly received the relevant memory of the original owner for the first time -

    a very clichéd story of a wealthy family.

    Oh, this family may not be that wealthy, but they have a little money, and because of the particularity, the background has to be covered with a layer of future interstellar skin.

    The original body grew up peacefully until she was a teenager, carefree. When she was in the second grade of junior high school, her mother who loved her and sheltered her from the wind and rain passed away.

    Since then, her family has undergone tremendous changes!

    Not long after, the father brought back a woman and her pair of twin daughters. The other's eyebrows and eyes could be seen somewhat similar to her and her father.

    Ironically, the other party was older than her!

    The original body is not an idiot, and there is no shortage of family dramas in StarCraft, so he quickly figured out the key point.

    When the man called "father" asked her to call him mother and younger siblings, Yuan body gradually deviated from the original category of good children, and became sharper and rebellious, trying to fight against this deformed family.

    But obviously, she was still too naive.

    Not to mention that all of this has no effect, even under her stupid comparison, the obedient and sensible twins stand out even more.

    Gradually, the teachers and classmates began to dislike her, and the twins were still greedily plundering everything from the original body—

    her home, her father, her friends, her resources...even the original mother Everything left to her - including the marriage contract that was made for her early!

    As for the fiancé, the original body can't really say how much he likes it, but he hates the feeling of being robbed of his own things, especially, it was left to her by her deceased mother!

    In order to fight against all these, the original body has become more and more disobedient and rebellious... But in this way, there are fewer and fewer things she can keep.

    Until the third year of Yuanyuan's senior year, she completely broke up with that woman and her children, and the man named father who had been unfaithful for a long time stood on the opposite side.

    Even if she is admitted to university, those people are so stingy that they don't even want to pay her the tuition fee-even though it's really nothing to the family.

    The tuition fee for the first year was borrowed, and the original body was also a stubborn person, so in the summer vacation before the second year of school, she took part in a killing reality show by virtue of her good physical fitness and mental strength!

    This is a passage that Ji Lin once showed her.

    The performance of the original body was not bad, maybe a little bit of luck, although there were some accidents in the middle, but in the end he survived smoothly and got the bonus, and he was not missing an arm or a leg. The tuition and living expenses for the coming year will definitely not worry up!

    Then, she was hit by a car and fell into a coma...

    When she woke up, it was Chu Yu who took over this body with the same name and appearance as her, plus relatives, bills and a cute little bun.