Chapter 46

Chapter 46. Falling Horse [V]

    When Chu Xiyue ran away, she brought her pickled vegetables with her. Out of time considerations, Chu Yu finally decided to cook a porridge and then stir-fry vegetables casually.

    "Auntie, come in and help me."

    Chu Xiyue herself was very interested in cooking, Chu Yu called out, and walked over without saying a word, and the two got together to break a pot of vegetables.

    Chu Yu said inadvertently, "Thanks to my cousin..." Chu     Xiyue said,

    "We are all a family, why are you polite?"

Asked, "I see that the things that my cousin usually invents - robots, mechas... are better than those on the market, and they can also crack the authority of the brain! My cousin is so powerful, why didn't he enter the Imperial Research Institute, but chose Ordinary work?"

    "This..." Chu Xiyue paused, "He said he likes freedom, and going to a research institute may not necessarily make him a lot of money in the future." "

    Huh?" Chu Yu was confused up.

    Is it that simple?

    "However, when Lin Lin was a child, he said that he wanted to join the research institute and become the best mecha inventor when he grows up... That was when his father was still there." Chu Xiyue showed a nostalgic look, "When his father left , Rin Rin did not change this dream. Later in college, Rin Rin had an accident, and his mental power suddenly dropped from S+ to A. Later, after treatment, he approached S infinitely, but he could never recover, so he said that he did not want to go to the graduate school. "

    There is still such a stubble in the middle.

    Chu Yu was very surprised, and asked again, "How did my cousin lose his mental power?"

    Chu Xiyue shook her head, "I don't know, Lin Lin didn't want to talk about it, and I didn't ask too much, for fear that he would be unhappy, Lin Lin has always been a A very thoughtful kid who knows what he wants, I seldom care about him..."

    The spiritual power dropped from S+ to A, it seems that it is just a drop of more than one level, but you must know that the spiritual power of the entire empire can reach S or above There are very few people here, all of whom can be named.

    This kind of change seems to have fallen from the top of the cloud to the ground, and the gap is not small.

    At that time, something big must have happened to Ji Lin!

    Digging people's scars is a very excessive thing, and Chu Yu really wants to know about Ji Lin's past, which may have something to do with Ji Lin's insistence on leaving the empire... She doesn't know if she should continue writing now, Chu Xiyue But he spoke first with a relaxed demeanor.

    "Actually, it's not bad now. Don't look at Lin Lin as if he is very good and powerful. In fact, he is secretly working hard and always makes himself very tired. When I was young, I didn't allow him to go to bed late. He was afraid of being in bed. I found out that they were all hiding under the covers and reading..."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Cousin, Cousin, did he still have such a lovely childhood? She fantasized for a moment that Ji Lin's icy face shrunk into a bun face like that of Chu Jiayang's child, and she read and studied carefully under the quilt...

    Help! A little cute! !

    "He works nine to five now, and his work is easy. He can spend more time with me when he's free, which is great." Chu Xiyue said with a smile. And the Imperial Research Institute...is not a complete holy place either.