Chapter 3

Chapter 3. Star Wars

    Chu Yu found the "insider" to learn the truth about the past.

    Chu Yu asked in a low voice: "What's the matter with Gao Gao's father?"

    Ji Lin raised his eyebrows,

    "Which area are you referring to?" Children's?" Chu Yu's brain was wide open in an instant, "Is it the scumbag who couldn't bear the responsibility after getting me pregnant, and left our mothers and daughters alone? Wow, what a scum!!" Ji Yan slowly

    appreciated Looking at Chu Yu's angry expression.

    Why didn't I realize that my little cousin's inner world is so rich and her expression is so lively?

    Tut tut.

    After a while, after seeing enough, Ji Lin said slowly, "Oh, I really lied to Gao Gao." "How

    can you lie to a child?" Chu Yu strongly condemned, "It will leave a shadow on the child's heart. "

    Ji Lin: "You lied too."

    "Can what my mother said be called a lie?" Chu Yu said righteously, "It's called a white lie, and its essence is to help children grow up healthily."

    Ji Lin looked at her coldly , Seeing Chu Yu's scalp numb, he asked about Cake's father again.

    "It's you who scummed the other party."

    After saying this, Ji Lin looked at Chu Yu's dumbfounded face with great interest, and continued to make up for the latter's heart that was shattered into scum, "still dribbling the ball Run away."

    God damn it ran with the ball!

    StarCraft also engages in CEO novels?

    "I'm such a beast." Chu Yu held his injured little heart, still unwilling to give up, and tremblingly defended himself, "No, no, no—is there something wrong here? How could I do this? This kind of thing happened, and I was a celebrity before, a public figure..."

    Chu Yu shut up.

    This body was originally a well-known star. The original body did not get a little help from the family but achieved success in the entertainment industry. Apart from a good face, the so-called opportunity... Chu Yu was shocked by his own brain

    . Jump by jump.

    ——Why does this filthy entertainment industry treat girls like this!

    Not inheriting the original body's memory really left her in a big mess.

    His head was in a mess, and when he saw it, Chu Yu thought of Xiao Baozi's beautiful face again—Gao Gao looks good, but there are not many places like her, presumably he looks like that uncomfortable father who has no name , So, she gave birth to the last ray of light in despair.

    Chu Yu took a deep breath, "It's okay, it's okay, people are still good-looking, and there is no loss or loss."

    Those unclear grievances and resentments, let them go!

    Stop it, don't think about it!

    Ji Lin: "...you are quite optimistic." The requirements are really low.

    Chu Yu patted his chest, and said a very old line: "The most important thing for a person to live is to be happy."

    Ji Lin watched Chu Yu's chameleon-like performance from the side, and finally had enough fun, "You and cake Their intelligence is stable at the same level, as expected of mother and son."