Chapter 30

Chapter 30. Mr. Scheming Meow [V]

    Chu Yu threw all the things to Ji Lin, "Cousin, I believe you can do it!"

    With my cousin's IQ, it is no problem to make a boiled chicken that does not require much technical content.

    Ji Doraemon Rin: "..."

    Very good, the little cousin is getting more and more comfortable with him.

    On the other end, Chu Yu had already found a place to board Dou Mao again. It had been nearly an hour since her live broadcast ended, and she asked with a guilty conscience.

    "Boss...Big brother, are you still there?"

    Lu Tingxi's reply came quickly, obviously he was online all the time——

    【Yes^_^】

    Chu Yu was a little surprised that Mr. Da Miao didn't show up this time, Instead, I replied to her with text, but looking at the kaomoji at the end, I should... not be angry, right?

    Today’s live broadcast reward income is very small, the audience’s enthusiasm is high, and the compensation collected by Doumao Mastermind on her behalf is close to one million in total, but all this is still not worth the 2.5 million that Mr. NPC paid for. The ultimate version of the pentacle deluxe fireworks.

    The local tyrants in the live broadcast room always want to curry favor.

    This is not flattery, nor is she cheating money, it can only be regarded as a normal operation of the anchor, right?

    So, Chu Yu said politely, "I was eating just now, I'm sorry it's been a long time, I want to ask, here is an opportunity to open the back door, do you want to...ah?" Before Chu Yu finished speaking, Mr. Big

    Meow The virtual figure of the girl appeared in front of her, the same tall and straight figure with a funny cat head, "You ate for one hour, five minutes and thirty-six seconds, it's a bit slow, and I can only keep repeating it during this time." Wen your live broadcast..."

    The man's voice was really nice, although there was no sense of condemnation, but after hearing what he said, Chu Yu subconsciously bowed his head and apologized.

    "...I'm sorry?"

    "It's really that delicious?" Lu Tingxi asked again, because of the cowardly look of the little anchor, there was a three-point smile in his tone.

    Speaking of this, Chu Yu thought of the sweet and mellow chicken soup that slid across the tip of her tongue. Her stomach was hungry again after a full meal. Her eyes lit up, and she nodded with certainty, "Delicious." Lu

    Tingxi Smiling, "Then I want to try it too."

    "Okay, okay, it's the same, I'll pack it and send it to you." Chu Yu said immediately, but when she checked out the dishes, she looked a little ugly.

    The cucumber has been soaked for a long time, it lacks water, and the taste is not as good as before; the fried vegetables are exposed to the air for too long and are oxidized. In fact, there is a cover that isolates the air, but she was busy with the chicken and forgot to set it; the remaining fried potatoes The strips also became cold and soft, not tasty, and the leftover baked sweet potatoes can be eaten after reheating... Uh, it seems that it is not good to give away like this.

    Chu Yu honestly repeated the situation to Lu Tingxi.

    Lu Tingxi: "It doesn't matter, I can do it."

    "No! I don't allow the dishes I give to others to be defective!" Chu Yu thought of a compromise, "Roasted sweet potatoes can be eaten after being heated, and cucumbers can be eaten." It sounds simple, let me re-do it for you, the other two dishes are a little bit troublesome...or it’s just the same, you can make do with it first? Next time, I’ll make more for you next time.