Chapter 44

Chapter 44. Sleeping Beauty [V]

    Chu Yu was really bluffed, and froze, not daring to move.

    "That's right, that's right—"

    Lu Liangchuan greeted him while winking at Nie Chaoyuan.

    The corners of Nie Chaoyuan's eyes twitched: "..."

    The Lu family brothers' brain circuit and this kind of cooperation can only be followed by people who get along day and night. His acting skills are not yet perfect, so it's better not to get involved, so as not to be exposed.

    He is the commander of this battle, and he is not responsible for Lu Tingxi personally, but even so, after handing over the handling of Lu Tingxi to her younger brother, Nie Chaoyuan still showed a worried expression on his face.

    Subordinates are not easy, but versatile.

    Lu Liangchuan said that Lu Tingxi's condition was very serious and critical, and Chu Yu was put into an S-shaped battleship in a ignorant manner, maintaining the posture of "holding the beauty in his arms", and was about to be sent to another planet Get emergency medical treatment.

    Of course, Ji Lin tried to stop him halfway, and with Lu Liangchuan's weeping dubbing, Chu Yu thought about it, and rejected him righteously.

    "Cousin, Lu Zhanshen just saved me, and now he is in danger, we can't be so heartless."

    Ji Lin: "..."

    Hehe.

    The incident happened suddenly, and the storm that Ji Lin had been brewing before was broken up. In the battleship, when Lu Liangchuan was not watching, he looked at Chu Yu sharply, and said leisurely.

    "You see that he is good-looking."

    "You, don't talk nonsense." Chu Yu looked upright, "Lu Zhanshen is the light of the empire. He has guarded us for so long. He should help us at a critical moment."

    " Hehe."

    Since it should, don't your ears turn red!

    Ji Lin knew that his little cousin was stubborn, and she couldn't make a decision. Chu Xiyue and Xiao Baozi were waiting not far away. pick up.

    ——The plan to leave the empire today seems to have failed.

    Before leaving, he took one last look at Lu Tingxi who was leaning against Chu Yu's arms. The news of the collapse of the Empire's God of War genes was well known, but he vomited blood after shooting so casually, and the exaggerated acting skills of the other brother's brother afterwards... ...

    Heh, I can only lie to my little cousin.

    Don't worry, when he turned around, he skinned this man in front of his little cousin!

    As soon as Ji Lin left, Lu Liangchuan also left with an excuse, saying that he was contacting the therapist over there - he would also be tired if he had to maintain such a long, colorful, and wonderful performance.

    Lu Liangchuan did a full set of plays. In order to maintain the setting of "absolutely not moving", he got a fully automatic walking device, and asked Chu Yu to maintain the initial hugging Lu Tingxi from the beginning to the end.

    And this action looks very much like two people hugging from behind.

    Lu Tingxi put his head on Chu Yu's shoulder, and also took off part of his weight. This man was just unconscious but not dead, so Chu Yu could clearly feel the man's slow and long breath spraying on his skin. superior.