Chapter 20

Chapter 20. Interstellar Chicken and Pig [V]

    Meat?

    Meat! ! ! ! !

    Next, Chu Yu was full of anticipation for the entire 90-minute voyage, and this sense of excitement and anticipation did not gradually decrease with the passage of time, but increased as the distance got closer.

    It was rare for Ji Lin not to let go. As soon as the starship arrived, he took Chu Yu and the others straight to the destination.

    This is an asteroid, which has not been named because of its small size, but it is named XL-G7235 according to the cosmic serial number. It was not in the empire's territory earlier, and it drifted to the empire with constant celestial movement for nearly a thousand years. The edge of the territory, but still does not belong to the empire.

    It is close to the empire, and there is no affiliation and no order, so the interstellar people choose this place as a place for some gray transactions. More and more people come here, and this place has become a lively "black market".

    Looking around, Chu Yu saw that the southern half of the planet was full of goods and people. It looked prosperous and... barren.

    Yes.

    The black market has a trading history of nearly a thousand years, but apart from basic buildings, there are almost no local decent buildings. Many of them are directly placed in the open air. Occasionally, a few sheds are said to be temporary sheds. They are installed on the same day and dismantled on the same day. There is a mixed bag of fish and dragons, with various personnel.

    It is said that on the other side of the black market, there are still garbage accumulated in the early years.

    Some people who passed by along the way had a malevolent look and were not easy to provoke. Chu Yu held Baozi's hand tightly again. Xiao Baozi looked up at her and obediently let her hold her.

    Finally, Ji Lin walked into a simple giant container.

    The container looked airtight, but once inside, both the lighting and ventilation inside were very good. It can be seen that the new interstellar material is not bad, Ji Lin glanced at it, and said directly to the middle-aged man sitting there.

    "Ji Lin, come here to pick up the star beasts I ordered a few days ago."

    "It's Mr. Ji, but I'm waiting for you!"

    The man stood up as he spoke. He didn't feel it when he was sitting, but the man was two meters tall, and he was wearing clothes made of special materials, which should have a protective effect.

    He has a short-shaved head, thick eyebrows, and a deep scar on the left side of his face. He speaks boldly but always with a bit of evil spirit.

    Definitely got blood on his hands.

    Where has Chu Yu seen such a battle? His heart twitched unconsciously, his face turned pale, and his hands were also exerting force...

    Chu Jiayang, who was held by her, immediately felt that Xiao Baozi's small body stood in front of Chu Yu, white and tender. Fingertips scratched Chu Yu's palm, with a little itchiness, said softly but firmly.

    "Mom, don't be afraid. Uncle is here."

    Chu Yu's heart felt warm, and most of the fear dissipated in an instant. She bent down and hugged Xiao Baozi in her arms, and smiled at him, "Mom is not afraid."

    Seeing that the mother and child are doing well here, Ji Lin continued to negotiate with the man, "I have something to do two days ago, let's inspect the goods first?" The