Chapter 2

Chapter 2. Little Bun

    After being shocked, Chu Yu accepted the new setting.

    —forced.

    At the same time, Chu Xiyue also quickly accepted the setting that she woke up and lost her memory. Compared with her niece, she cared more about her niece and grandson.

    Intergenerational relatives.

    Chu Xiyue said, "GaoGao is also a poor child." "

    During the time you were in a coma, he stayed in the room all day, playing with building blocks and would look at you from time to time, hoping that you would wake up."

    "This year he has reached the age of school, and he will say goodbye to you when he goes out in the morning, and he will come to see you as soon as he gets home after school. Ouch~ Don't mention how cute he looks." As she said, Chu Xiyue looked at

    Chu There was more blame in Yu's eyes, "Ayu, how could you say that just now, Gao Gao must have been hurt."

    Chu Yu asked Ji Lin: Didn't you say it earlier?

    Ji Lin raised his eyebrows: You didn't ask again.

    Chu Yu, Chu Yu couldn't stare at him.

    defeat.

    Chu Xiyue, who was controlled by her grandson, didn't notice the turmoil between the cousins, "I'll go inside and have a look at the cakes." "

    Mom." Ji Lin called to stop Chu Xiyue, "Don't worry about it, let the cousin go. "

    "This..." Chu Xiyue hesitated.

    "Ayu woke up. In the future, mother and child will always live together, and the relationship must be cultivated slowly." Ji Lin said, "Gao Gao's child is smart, but he is a child after all, and sometimes he has to get into the horns, why not make it clear now Alright."

    Chu Xiyue was persuaded.

    Ji Lin asked Chu Yu again, "Cousin, what do you think?"

    Chu Xiyue also looked at her.

    Chu Yu's heart suddenly softened when he thought of Xiao Baozi's eyes that suddenly dimmed just now.

    Fine.

    Good-looking people are indeed privileged, let alone such a beautiful little bun? Still the cub of this body.

    "Then let me go and have a look." Chu Yu said, "Auntie, don't worry."

    Chu Xiyue: "Okay. Ayu, you have to tell Gao Gao well."

    "I believe in my cousin." Ji Lin waved lazily, "Cousin, come on~"

    Pushing the door open, Chu Yu saw a small figure with her back turned to her.

    The small figure curled up into a ball, looking a little lonely.

    Little Baozi didn't notice Chu Yu's arrival.

    "7575, do you think my mother doesn't like me?" A childish and soft voice sounded, "Otherwise, why am I standing in front of her, and she can't recognize me?" Chu Yu's heart was very soft and a little sour

    .

    Perhaps it is the blood and emotion left by this body.

    "Didi, movement is restricted, please let go, please let go—" the robot in his arms cried out.

    The housekeeping robot is cleaning, and being hugged by the little bun hinders its work, and the robot agreement stipulates that it cannot harm humans, so it can only... be in a hurry.