Chapter 64

Chapter 64. Start the Pig Raising Business [V]

    César wanted to refuse.

    After all, giving birth to a strange beast is not in line with his status as a noble little prince, but with so many pairs of expectant eyes, the words just came out of his mouth, "Then... let me try?" Chu Yu frowned

    . , "This--"

    There is a play!

    Reject quickly, reject quickly! !

    "Then I'll leave it to you." Chu Yu immediately decided happily, and then quickly moved aside with the little bun in her arms, leaving this golden piece to him.

    César: "..."

    Didn't you struggle a bit? Where is your conscience!

    Due to the situation, César had no choice but to walk over, "What should I do?" As soon as

    Chu Yu and Baozi left, Lu Tingxi also stood up, and moved back a little, so now only César is the other way The female beast is the closest.

    The man's unhurried voice sounded, "Put your hand on the belly of the mother beast, feel where the cub is underneath, and then slowly inject spiritual power..."

    César looked at the dark and disgusting belly of the beast , the whole delicate little face was distorted, and it was useless to do more mental training for myself, so I had to defy the imperial god of war, "My mental power has reached S+, and I don't need to touch the real thing with my hands when operating!

    " If he wants to touch it, he would rather die!

    Lu Tingxi glanced at him lightly, "Oh, that's what I forgot." The man's tone did not reveal any embarrassment or shame, and he continued to walk the steps calmly, "As you are used to, let's start."

    Caesar Er: "..."

    This is definitely revenge! He swears! !

    César gritted his teeth, and cast an invisible spiritual power to cover the belly of the female beast. At first, he resisted and even felt disgusted. After all, it really didn't match the aesthetics of their clan, but gradually, he didn't know what Lu Tingxi's voice was. Not too bewitching, César gradually abandoned rejection and devoted himself to this matter...

    "Withdraw all mental power!"

    César did as he did, and then saw that the first piglet was successfully born. Like its mother, its whole body was pitch black, because it had just been born and hadn't adapted to the light outside, and its eyes were dark. It can't be opened, the skin has been soaked in the amniotic fluid for a long time, and it is wrinkled. From the perspective of César's aesthetics, it is ugly, but inexplicably...

    a little cute, ugly and ugly.

    "Cut the umbilical cord." Lu Tingxi said, César would not be willing to do this, but he has gradually adapted to the man's instigation. He wanted to touch the piglet, but he hesitated. Lu Tingxi did not move, and finally the medical robot stepped forward , picked up the piglet.

    Humans and pigs are both viviparous animals, and the care of cubs after birth is not bad, so it is more reassuring to hand them over to robots.

    Then came the second one, and the third one...

    This mother beast gave birth to five cubs in total, and there was a white one among them, but compared to the other four that were frisky and looking for milk, Xiaobai's situation seemed like It's especially bad, the whole pig is ugly, compared with several brothers and sisters, it looks very thin and trembling, it's very pitiful.