Chapter 24

Chapter 24. Shoot cucumbers, super delicious [V]

    The dish of patting cucumbers is Chu Yu's resentment. At first, I wanted to make it for the few at home, but because I couldn't make it without soy sauce, I finally got all the main ingredients, so I must not miss it again!

    French fries are specially made for small buns. In modern times, children like to eat the sweet and sour taste of ketchup. Usually, it is very happy to see children from Chu Jiayang nibbling on tomatoes. Tomato ketchup should be their favorite. Bar?

    Well, although it's not good to eat junk food at a young age.

    Speaking of which, her new partner, Mr. Ke Yizhou, the seasoning master, is really efficient. I just explained to him the principle of making tomato sauce at noon yesterday, and delivered a jar full of it that night, enough for a small bun to hold. Licking for half a month.

    However, these three dishes were put together, and Chu Yu was a little embarrassed about the combination of Chinese and Western, but the audience in the live broadcast room was still very popular.

    The people of the empire who became captives of gourmet food are also very cute.

    Chu Yu put his emotions into cooking, and said, "Then let's deal with the potatoes first."

    The method of peeling the shredded potatoes has been demonstrated in the last live broadcast when making fried shredded potatoes, but due to the There are many new viewers for the live broadcast, Chu Yu said it again.

    Then, the barrage started a heated discussion on why Chu Yu still used this primitive artificial processing method, and some of them inevitably said that the taste would be better only if it was processed in this way... Chu Yu: "

    ... ..."

    No, because she is a backward earthling :)

    [Did my goddess start a live broadcast today: Wow! Anchor, anchor, are you going to make the stir-fried potato shreds again? I want to eat! Anchor, you won't close the permissions again this time, will you? If you close, me me me me - I'll cry for you! 】

    This is a new audience.

    "No." Chu Yu said, "Let's do something else this time, French fries."

    [Did my goddess live stream today: But, but I really want to eat that last time, can you do it again, please, kowtow to you! ]

    [Snoring and crying: So much bullshit! I'm not picky, I eat whatever the anchor does, I will always trust the anchor! 】

    Well, don't forget to step on a handful.

    Chu Yu thought for a while and explained, "That seasoning is not complete, it can only be regarded as a semi-finished product. Let's make it after I have all the seasonings ready.

    " So is the fragrance just a half-finished product? So today's french fries, do they have all the ingredients? 】

    "All right." Chu Yu smiled, "This can achieve the original taste, you can trust me, the taste will not be bad." This is a

    palace-level junk food that modern people can't stop!

    While talking, Chu Yu's potatoes were also peeled, and she put a few potatoes on the cutting board, "Next, cut the potatoes into 5mm strips, first slice and then change the strips, be careful not to cut too thin, That way it will be easy to break when it is fried."

    Chu Yu often made food for herself in modern times, and her knife skills are still good, I saw the blade flying in her hand, and she finished cutting a potato in a short while.