Chapter 48

Chapter 48. The first release of the new book "Qing Chuan Ji" [V]

    Go back that night.

    Chu Yu gave full play to her powerful writing talent and wrote a long, long report letter to the empire.

    The text is sad, and the voice is crying blood... The emphasis is on how hard it is for her to grow vegetables as a small farmer, and the guards are rampant. Please ask the empire to return her hard-earned money!

    Make N copies as a reserve.

    After sending the letter, Chu Yu landed in Lujiang again and opened the book review section of "God of War".

    "God of War" has been serialized so far, with a total of 1.2 million words. Chu Yu has earned tens of millions of subscription points alone. It became famous in one fell swoop, became a phenomenon-level red text, and spawned countless new books of the same theme or model, all of which made more or less a fortune.

    Chu Yu didn't mind her peers following suit.

    Ba Zongwen is not her original creation. It is a subject that has been written badly in modern times. Everyone needs to eat, which is understandable.

    It's just...

    She flipped to a chapter at random, and happened to write about the reunion five years later, when the God of War met the heroine again.

    A second ago, the man looked indifferent, as if he didn't recognize her; behind his feet, in a corner where no one could see, the man ruthlessly pressed the person he had been thinking about for so long against the wall, from his lips to his collarbone , Meticulously kissed over and over again.     Interstellar has a grading system for works. Chu Yu, who was suppressed and broken in modern times, drove a fake car in this section without any scruples, such as "hot kiss", "blurred eyes", "unsatisfied", "eager and meticulous" I tasted her over and over again "...     slap!     Chu Yu quickly closed the page, but she was still in a bad mood!

    When she wrote this article, although she incorporated the characteristics of Interstellar and borrowed the popular "God of War" character design, when she wrote the text, she did not bring Lu Tingxi herself into it at all, and only made an ordinary overlord all the time But now, after seeing the deity at close range, when I look at the writing, I always unconsciously bring Lu Tingxi's face into my head.

    Although, although there is no similarity between the real God of War and the text, after bringing it in, it is as refreshing as OOC honey!

    Recalling the brief contact with Lu Tingxi, Chu Yu even wanted to open another book "The God of War's Stealing Little Wife" - the God of War is the God of War spread on the Internet, and his wife...is the beautiful and beautiful Lu Tingxi himself.

    ——No, no! Chu Yu, you can't do this anymore! This is a crime! !

    Chu Yu hurriedly pushed back the dangerous thoughts in her heart, but she wanted to continue the ending of "God of War"...but she still couldn't bring it in. Fortunately, she had been hoarding manuscripts some time ago, and she still has 300,000 yuan left, so she can last for a while .

    After the paragraph in my head fades away, I can write the finale... right?

    There was still time, Chu Yu thought about it, and then took out the "Nine Dragons Seize the Inheritance" document that she had saved nearly 80,000 words.

    If her "God of War" can be regarded as a new style of Ba Zongwen setting this year-although there are a lot of bloody plots, but there are sweet pets, and it is still a 1VS1 double clean setting; Back to the 200X series.