Chapter 26

Chapter 26. All staff tools [V]

    Naturally, a certain little anchor didn't know about Lord God of War's awkward little thoughts.

    Chu Yu now looks at the more than 2 million viewers in the live broadcast room, and feels that they are all "Can I go to your house for dinner? Just a spoonful. JPG" emoticons, or the super invincible enhanced version of dense phobia!

    This...of course not.

    "Okay, okay, let's cook the third dish now." Chu Yu hesitated, and quickly changed the topic!

    The green vegetable buns volunteered to help her wash them beforehand, but since it was broadcasting live, in order to prevent the audience from thinking that they could be eaten without washing, Chu Yu put them under the water to pretend.

    "After washing, let's cut the vegetables into small pieces for easy stir-frying." Chu Yu said while doing it, and then lit the fire again.

    The hot oil used for the French fries in the pot next to it has been removed, but it has to wait for it to cool down before pouring it back into the container for safekeeping.

    Chu Yu left it alone.

    Vegetables - green vegetables, lettuce, water spinach...these stir-frying techniques are similar, heat the pan, add minced garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, then add green vegetables and stir-fry quickly, add salt, stir-fry until raw, turn off the heat, and add monosodium glutamate , out of the pot.

    In the last live broadcast, Chu Yu had already introduced the method of frying shredded potatoes in great detail, but this time, she did not seem bored when making similar dishes again, and repeated the steps carefully.

    ——Not just for new audiences.

    Chu Yu didn't know how many of the more than two million viewers in the live broadcast room would be able to hear her talk besides eating, maybe... one percent? thousandth? or even less?

    But that's okay.

    There will be a video in the live broadcast room to record everything she does for repeated viewing.

    Chu Yu never thought of monopolizing the concept of gourmet food in Interstellar. If she really wanted to keep it private and make a lot of money by herself, she would not have chosen to start a live broadcast in the first place.

    These techniques and techniques are also learned from others, and do not belong to her.

    Chefs thousands of years ago would be very sad if they saw the culinary skills they worked so hard to lose after thousands of years, right?

    The continuation of culture is an indispensable part in the history of human development.

    Now that she has the chance, why not do it?

    Chu Yu believes in the learning and creativity of interstellar humans. They are much smarter than the people on Earth thousands of years ago.

    At the beginning, Ji Yan made the kitchen utensils she needed only based on her vague description. Now, she recorded the steps of cooking. I believe there will be more and more people who can cook in the future, right?

    There will be a market if there is demand.

    One day, if Chu Yu wants to eat meat and vegetables again, he doesn’t need to be self-reliant, but can buy them through Xingwang Express. More importantly, at that time, the prices of vegetables, fruits, and meat products will definitely become more affordable.