Chapter 47

Chapter 47. Leaving the Empire? [V]

    As soon as Chu Yu left, Lu Liangchuan slipped back into the house.

    Lu Tingxi has already stood up and is arranging his clothes. How can he still look like a soft and sick beauty just now?

    This acting... tsk tsk.

    But recalling the deliciousness that still lingered in his lips and teeth, Lu Liangchuan compared the "fairy vegetable juice" he had tasted in the past, and suddenly felt that he was eating pig food!

    He didn't even dare to offend his brother.

    ——After all, such a good thing can only be bought by his brother who sells his beauty.

    A flash of inspiration flashed in his head, and Lu Liangchuan suddenly said, "Brother, let's move!"

    Lu Tingxi turned his head, and in that moment, he had already grasped the thoughts in his brother's heart, and asked casually, "I don't think I stole it!" Have you got cabbage?"

    "Take it, take it, take it all!"

    Lu Liangchuan was extremely generous, if he had known that those vegetables would be given to Chu Yu, they would magically turn decay into such delicious food, so why would he be so stingy?

    "Oh, and the alien beasts you bought are also given away. I also have S mental power. If I am too busy, I will sign up. I can help with the alien beast meat..." As he said, he used a kind

    of The critical and scrutinizing eyes looked at Lu Tingxi from bottom to top, and finally he was convinced that -

    in terms of beauty, he couldn't compare with his brother.

    "Brother, throw away those simulation masks at home." Lu Liangchuan said.

    Lu Tingxi: "...Huh?"

    Lu Liangchuan: "Show your face. Seduce her, for our brother's happiness, go for it!!"

    Lu Tingxi looked back at him for a while, his eyes darkened slightly, and he looked at Lu Liangchuan with admiration. The neck was a little cold, but after a while, he just said in a normal tone, "Got it, you should work hard too, no matter how important the dishes are."

    Is this agreed?

    "It's no problem, it's all on me!" Lu Liangchuan patted his chest, "By the way, do you want to buy more strange beasts? Will it be enough to eat?... I have money! I will say that my money is yours Here it is!"

    Lu Tingxi looked at him.

    Children can be taught.

    On one side, Lu Liangchuan started his career plan as an "vegetable farmer"; on the other side, Lu Tingxi also started to deal with business.

    He first sent a message to the high-level empire; then he contacted the imperial military, and at the same time attached the appearance of the Ji Lin starship, so that the garrison must stop these people, and the attitude must not be presumptuous; finally, he contacted the original provocateur The Yue family where Chef Shi was involved in the incident ended the communication after a few simple conversations.

    Lu Liangchuan witnessed the whole process from the side, and saw that his brother seemed to be about to go out, "Brother, are you going out today?" "

    Yes." Lu Tingxi said, "Go and deal with things."

    Lu Liangchuan was about to cry.

    His brother has been squatting at home for so long, and finally, finally, he is going to go out again - although it seems that the ultimate goal may be to have a stutter.