Chapter 34

Chapter 34. God of War in Love... [V]

    After receiving the prompt, Lu Tingxi put on the simulation mask first, and then connected to the communication.

    "It counts." The man's nice voice sounded, "What do you want?"

    Chu Yu immediately said, "Chili!"

    ——she wants to eat chili fried pork right now!

    Afraid that Mr. Big Miao would not know the names of these plants, Chu Yu added, "It's the one you picked off and showed me last time, is that okay?" "Yes." Lu Tingxi asked, "How much do you want?" Chu Yu

    just

    thought At this moment, Mr. Da Miao is so handsome and charming, with an aura of 2.8 meters!

    She calculated, "Twenty is enough."

    While speaking, Lu Tingxi had already walked into the vegetable garden. Hearing this, he raised his eyebrows, "So few?" What?"

    Chu Yu was very envious of this lush vegetable garden, but she couldn't find a few special crops except peppers, and the rest of Chu Yu's own backyard was also planted... What I have, why bother to take other people's Woolen cloth?

    It is wrong to be greedy for petty gain.

    So, she shook her head firmly, "No need."

    "Okay, you wait."

    After saying this, Lu Tingxi took a basket from the robot and bent down to pick peppers. Pastoral fireworks.

    This job can be done by a robot, but thinking of all the things that the little anchor usually does when cooking, Lu Tingxi still chooses to do it himself.

    The vegetable garden at home is usually taken care of by Lu Liangchuan, and Lu Tingxi rarely touches it, so he is not very skilled in doing farm work, but his excellent adaptability is applicable to everything - farming is no exception. When picking the second one, Lu Tingxi Just adjusted the status.

    His movements are not fast, and he can't be called an "experienced old farmer" at all, but he is better than others, and everything he does is pleasing to the eye.

    The man is bent over, the corner of the shirt is slightly raised, showing a thin waist, and the bright sunlight is reflected on the pale and bloodless hands of the young man, which complements the emerald green of the pepper, and matches his beautiful appearance , forming an ultimate aesthetic feeling.

    It's just picking a chili, and Chu Yu can watch it with relish.

    Chu Yu patronized and admired, but didn't realize that Lu Tingxi picked more than a dozen and put them in. The young man got up, looked at Chu Yu and smiled suddenly, "Is it delicious to cook with this?" Chu Yu was surprised, "You didn't eat it?

    " Ever?"

    "Tried once." Lu Tingxi recalled the only time, frowning slightly, "The experience was not very good, the taste was too pungent."

    Chu Yu suddenly thought of the experience of squeezing a whole bitter gourd, Just eating chili... Well, it seems a bit...

    She was a little dumbfounded, and explained, "This can't be eaten directly, it has to be used as an ingredient, and it can be made with other things." "

    So that's how it is." The young man said When he suddenly realized, he looked at Chu Yu with a pair of eyes, "If the cooking method is correct, it seems to be delicious."