Chapter 55

Chapter 55. A Sudden Visit [V]

    When Lu Tingxi finished his work, landed on the planet Kodo, and saw Chu Yu, he realized that

    the whole world had changed!

    He deliberately chose a weekday afternoon, the little boy and the annoying cousin were not there, but why did the little anchor have three brand new men around him?

    Lu Tingxi stood in the distance, his eyes narrowed slightly, cold and sharp.

    He knows the prince Miao Lan, and the rest of the beautiful and gentle youths... Judging from the experience of using the simulation mask twice in the past, it seems that the little anchor can't refuse such a temperament and appearance at all... A group of people are busy in the green vegetable field

    . Busy, talking and laughing, great atmosphere.

    Lu Liangchuan, who skipped work and came together, couldn't help but look back at his brother, wondering if Chu Yu's vegetable field was too big and too green, it seemed that the top of his brother's head was also a little green against it?

    Just think about it, don't say it.

    Here is low air pressure, Lu Liangchuan did not hesitate to abandon his brother, and plunged into the joyful atmosphere over there, "Hi, anchor Chu Yu, do you remember me?" Chu Yu had heard the "

    Visitor" notification earlier, But Chu Xiyue said that she would take care of it, so Chu Yu didn't bother, and continued to grow vegetables with those dull heads.

    Hearing this, she raised her head in surprise, and saw that it was Lu Liangchuan, "Why are you here?"

    Lu Liangchuan's personality is a dick, but he has always been brothers with the beautiful Lu Tingxi, and his face is still very recognizable, let alone that time His experience can be said to be unforgettable, and Chu Yu recognized it at a glance.

    Lu Liangchuan is a familiar person, "I'll help you grow vegetables." He blinked, "I agreed with you last time when we ate vegetables."

    Chu Yu couldn't laugh or cry, "You really remember..."

    Can appear on a military battleship In the first place, Chu Yu never believed Lu Liangchuan's nonsense that he was "just a melon eater", so he came back to check...

    Oh, it's amazing!

    This person is actually the person in charge of all Lu's enterprises. In layman's terms, he is the real version of the "overlord". Now the other party takes time out of his busy schedule to help her grow vegetables. Chu Yu's guilt of being overqualified is worse than digging Ke Yizhou to make condiments.

    This is a big guy with millions of entries and exits every minute!

    "I keep my word." Chu Yu was still hesitating, while Lu Liangchuan patted his chest to reassure, "It's all on me."

    Miao Lan, who was lazily doing everything beside her, suddenly raised her head and said, "Get lost."

    "Miao Lan ?" Lu Liangchuan had been talking to Chu Yu before, and then saw the people around him, and said in surprise, "It's really you! Why are you here?"

    Lu Liangchuan and Miao Lan knew each other.

    The two are in the same circle, and because they are the same age, they have been alumni together for many years, and they have a close relationship.

    Miao Lan stalked and stalked, and finally got the "right to grow vegetables" from Chu Yu. She had already competed with the former day laborer César for favor once when she came here today. It will depend on Lu Liangchuan's feelings, probably the same as César's. Almost when I saw him.