Chapter 8

Chapter 8. The first step of gourmet live streaming

    "Impossible!"

    Chu Yu exclaimed, her voice was hoarse and sharp, as if her throat had been torn to the extreme, tightly crumbling into a thread, which might break with a "pop" at any time.

    Along with her nerves.

    ——That was the voice of the commentator.

    first.

    This is the first time Chu Yu has received memories from her original body since she crossed over. Those bloody and cruel images flashed in her mind one after another, which gave her a feeling of dizziness. Chu Yu tried her best to stabilize her figure before barely standing .

    Escape. Kill the show!

    It never occurred to her that the so-called "star" turned out to be the star of a reality TV show! At

    that time, the original body was just a seventeen or eighteen-year-old girl, which was too shocking!

    But strangely, with the emergence of this memory, the initial trembling fear in Chu Yu's heart faded a little, and the same numbness as the girl in the picture surged up.

    And empathy.

    Chu Yu closed his eyes, tried to take a few deep breaths to calm down the feeling of depression, and then opened his eyes again, his voice was still hoarse and authentic, "I'm sorry, my emotions are a little out of control... I may not be able to do this job." Ji

    Lin He has been watching Chu Yu from the sidelines, his slightly restrained eyes are full of deep exploration, but his expression is always calm, "I thought you couldn't do it before, cross this one out, and change to another job."

    The cold voice actually gave people a sense of security.

    Chu Yu nodded stiffly.

    Ji Lin said again, "Your mental state is not very good now, and it is useless to continue, go back and rest. As for the work, I will help you pay attention when I have time." "Thank you, cousin."

    Chu

    Yu Just like that, she backed out stupidly, her mind was wandering, and she didn't care how much Ji Lin would see through. After walking a few steps, she bumped into the little bun waiting for her outside.

    "Mom!"

    The little bun threw himself into her arms, and Chu Yu hugged him instinctively. The little bun was young, but his mind was very keen. He noticed the slowness in her movements. When he looked up, he was caught by Chu Yu's pale face. Startled.

    "Mom? What's wrong with you?" Xiao Baozi was very nervous.

    Mom came out of uncle's room just now, could it be... Uncle bullied mom?

    But that's my uncle's words...

    I can't beat it!

    Xiao Baozi was angry and anxious, his cheeks were bulging.

    The movement here also attracted Chu Xiyue, "What's the matter, Ah Yu?"

    Little Baozi knew the secret of suing black, turned his head and said to Chu Xiyue with a wrinkled face, "Gao cake went to take a bath, Mom came out of uncle's room, and after a while, mom became like this."

    Today's child Chu Jiayang can definitely rank first in Chu Xiyue's list, and even Ji Lin, his own son, has to wait a little bit. lean back.

    Chu Xiyue also knew very well that Chu Yu's life was not easy.