Chapter 12

Chapter 12. A Beautiful (Simple) Delicious (Ugly) Meal

    The little bun squatted down, and poked the bright red tomato with his tender white fingers, which made his fair little face blush, not to mention how cute he looked.

    Turning around, he blinked his clear blue eyes and asked Chu Yu, "Mom, is this safe to eat now     ?

    "

The expectant eyes of Xiao Baozi and the other two... everything was worth it.

    What's more, after working so hard for so long, she herself is a little greedy.

    So, Chu Yu guided the little bun to pick the biggest tomatoes, and asked Chu Xiyue to pick cucumbers, and Ji Lin was assigned to pick the best growing lettuce.

    Chu Yu waved his hand and said proudly, "Go, I'll cook something delicious for you!"

    The little bun cheered, and Chu Yu patted his head rewardingly, very satisfied.

    The family returned home with a full load.

    Beside the newly built sink, Chu Xiyue watched Chu Yu wash all the dishes, and asked, "Ayu, how do I do these things?

    " When people in the future taste Chinese food, "Just look at it!"

    But when Chu Yu put the washed cucumber on the cutting board (made by Ji Lin), and was about to take a picture of it with a kitchen knife (produced by the same Ji Lin) , the whole person suddenly stopped.

    The three pairs of eyes next to her were serious, and Chu Xiyue was the first to ask, "Ayu, what's wrong?" "

    ..."

    Chu Yu burped!

    Can she say that she was about to make an appetizing cucumber shoot, only to suddenly realize that this time and space are not full of condiments? The necessary soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil... here, none of them!

    "It's nothing, I suddenly thought that this dish can be eaten raw." Chu Yu forced himself to respect himself, and gave them a piece of cucumber for each person, "I grew it myself, no pesticides, absolutely green food!"

    During the days of growing vegetables, Chu Yu had already described the names and appearance of these vegetables to several people.

    The cucumber has not been cut open, but there is still a faint fragrance, which is unprecedented in the nutrient solution. It makes people feel better physically and mentally after smelling it. Xiao Baozi and Chu Xiyue are quickly fascinated by the things in their hands, but Ji Lin But not so easy to fool.

    He looked at the things, "Cousin, you didn't seem to say that just now."

    Chu Yu was a little guilty at first, but thinking that she has all the raw materials now, she has bid farewell to the past, especially if Ji Lin wants to have a good meal in the future. I have to beg her, so I opened my stomach and said.

    "Eat yours! That green cucumber can't stop your mouth."

    After finishing speaking, Chu Yu turned her head and continued to look for her own use...and saw the tomato next to it...

    Ji Lin got it Tomato seeds are the big ones, commonly known as tomatoes. They are usually good choices for making tomato scrambled eggs or candied tomatoes, but now, there are no eggs...and no sugar...Chu Yu felt his unhealed heart hit

    again an arrow.

    She took a deep breath and shared the tomato with the three of them, "This can also be eaten raw, just like the cucumber, it can be eaten together with the skin."