Chapter 51

Chapter 51. I have special farming skills [V]

    Next, Chu Yu took a prince and went to farm.

    The whole process is magical.

    Classic questions like "Who am I" and "Where am I" kept popping up in Chu Yu's mind, but when she turned her head and saw her steamed stuffed bun guiding the noble prince to plant the land, a strange feeling suddenly popped up in her heart... ...Reliability?

    The buns are stuffed with black sesame seeds, and they are very repulsive to strangers.

    Therefore, even though his family had already realized fully automatic high-tech farming, he still took out the most primitive farmer's set and handed it to the other party. The prince held a hoe in his hand while listening to Chu Jiayang explain how to operate it.

    The young man's hair is brown, his pupils are lighter than his hair color, with an amber luster, and there is a difference in height between him and Xiao Baozi. In order to facilitate communication, the young man directly squatted down, looking a little casual - of course, his demeanor is still Excellent, even when squatting, the back is straight, without falling into the nobility of the soul.

    Looking over with light-colored eyes, he listened intently and quietly to the child in front of him, and nodded in cooperation from time to time, indicating that he understood, and let Xiao Baozi continue talking.

    The little bun also nodded, with a little approval, and there was even an emotion similar to "children can be taught" on his immature face.

    There is light falling on the bodies of the big and the small, which is inexplicably funny, but harmonious and warm.

    The theory class is over soon, and it is time to start the practice.

    Chu Jiayang went down to demonstrate first, and then motioned for the opponent to go up.

    The young man looked serious as if he was doing something big, and then he raised his hoe—

    Chu Yu had to admit that good looks mean that he can do whatever he wants, even doing farm work is pleasing to the eye.

    As soon as he got down with the hoe, the little bun yelled, "No, no, it's too deep! You raised your head too high at the beginning. I lifted it so high because I was not tall enough. You are not as tall as me. Think about it with your brain..."

    After hearing this, the young man nodded after thinking for a while, accepting the criticism sincerely, "I see."

    The little bun clapped his hands, full of energy, "One more time, get ready—"

    The prince hit another hoe.

    "Let me see, the depth is about the same this time, but when you use your strength, you have to hold the hoe steady and swing it around, it will be bad if you accidentally hoe it on the planted vegetables." The little bun patted him... Legs - after all, I couldn't pat the shoulders, "Come again."

    Then, hoe after hoe.

    ...

    Chu Yu couldn't bear to watch it.

    The good-tempered prince, just being fooled by her family's unscrupulous buns, plowed less than half an acre of land all the way.

    Seeing that his cheeks were flushed, Chu Yu sent water over, so that the other party could have a rest. She asked casually, "Uh...how do you feel?

    " Lazy again, the whole person looked more melancholy. Hearing Chu Yu's question, he raised his light-colored eyes, sighed, and said honestly, "Farming is so difficult."