Chapter 66

Chapter 66. DreamWorks [V]

    Chu Yu hurriedly went to look at the watermelon seedlings again, and found that the two plants bought from the black market were growing very well. When he thought that he would be able to eat strawberries and watermelons in the near future... the sadness of parting was suddenly diluted Not a lot.

    As for the remaining point, when César suddenly appeared in her live broadcast room at noon, it was completely wiped out!

    As for why it can be recognized at a glance?

    Because the other party is staring at the ID of "Little Prince"!     While washing rice, Chu Yu sent

    a message by the way, "Ceizer?

    "

No need to restrain your hands and feet anymore, just set off various fireworks, large and small, in a very high-profile live broadcast room.

    As soon as he released it, Lu Liangchuan also went crazy, and started confronting him as the second channel in the live broadcast room.

    I see you sing, we come—

    Chu Yu, as the ultimate beneficiary, can't stand the two childish ghosts. The live broadcast room is purified, but you can't see any barrage. Do you think she is playing a single player?

    "Enough!" She sent a message to one person, "If you think you have too much money, just forward it to me, thank you, and save the platform from charging 30% of the channel fee." Lu Liangchuan was a little afraid that Chu Yu would not

    vote Hey, but couldn't hold back the breath, "Tell him to stop first." "

    What did he say?" César smiled beautifully, "He is a fool who can show off his power in your live broadcast room, how can my handsome little prince Falling behind him? — I won’t!”

    Chu Yu: “…”

    I think I’ll beat you both to death today!

    These two guys who are No. 1 and No. 2 in the farming industry have had a long-standing grudge.

    Probably Lu Liangchuan who loves farming—this can be seen from his star network ID. He thinks that no one can match him in farming, because this is the only thing he can beat his brother. The truth is that Lu Tingxi is too lazy to compete with him. He thought that after he moved to Chu Yu's side, he could easily win the top spot. Unexpectedly... César came.

    The beautiful young man clearly saw that they were all weak chickens, but he had a strong mental strength, and it was easy to warm and raise plants. Lu Liangchuan felt that the other party had robbed him of his glory, and the phrase "vegetables are forced to roll" when they first met was seriously provocative. I have gained the authority to grow vegetables domineeringly, so I have been remembering it until now.

    There is also the matter of spiritual power farming...

    Lu Liangchuan actually discovered this very early on. When he was farming in his own vegetable garden, he would often lose points. He just wanted to come to Chu Yu to show it off, but he didn't expect to find out and invest in it a long time ago. production?

    Although Chu Yu explained that it was Miao Lan who brought up this point, Lu Liangchuan still turned his hateful eyes on César. Who would make César use it best?

    César's idea is much simpler. I, a dignified prince, have to work hard to pay off the debt. Why can you eat with a few bad money?

    Chu Yu had a headache watching it, and it just so happened that—