Chapter 41

Chapter 41. Ushering in the Dawn [V]

    Chu Yu felt that she hid it well, and then... she was still arrested.

    Scanned out with a scout.

    shock! There is actually someone whose technology is higher than that of his cousin?

    All right.

    No matter how powerful my cousin is, he is only one person.

    Then, she was taken to the brand new battleship, together with the four comatose white coats. There, Chu Yu also met the group of guards who arrested her and Elder Mo of the Chef Association.

    They seem to be more tragic than her.

    The self-proclaimed noble Elder Mo was tightly bound, while the group of guards were wounded, and one by one were tightly suppressed by the better-equipped imperial troops.

    She was still standing, although there were guards around her, which was pretty good in comparison.

    Nie Chaoyuan, the combat commander this time, recognized Chu Yu at a glance as the little girl who bought seeds he met in the black market back then. He secretly glanced at Lu Tingxi who was hiding in the dark, and then formally began to ask questions.

    "Who are you?"

    He didn't wear an imitation mask this time, but used his real face. The other party should... not recognize him, right?

    Surrounded by soldiers in full battle, it was impossible to escape. Chu Yu straightened her mind, wrapped the small cloak around her body, and turned her head quickly.

    Combining the current scene with what she just heard.

    If she understands correctly, these people who came to arrest her for investigation don't seem to be the regular imperial army? In other words, the identity of the person can be used, but this action is unauthorized.

    There is an old man from the Chef Association on the battleship, and it is also equipped with special laboratories and personnel, all of which are obviously aimed at her game!

    It is understandable that the Chefs Association wants to get the recipes in her head and seek profit.

    But Doumao's live broadcast room and Xingbo permissions are closed, and even the guards are dispatched... These already involve high-level permissions.

    Can a mere member of the Chefs Association really do this? Or is there someone else manipulating behind the scenes?

    Those who can do all of this have extraordinary identities.

    Old man Mo said that the "talents" cultivated by the Chefs Association are ultimately served by noble families, and the relationship between the two is quite good. So is the Chefs Association secretly using the power of the nobles to do things? Or is all this actually being secretly manipulated by Xungui behind the scenes?

    The former is better. If it is the latter, it will be troublesome to draw out a larger network of interests.

    But there is no doubt that even if it is only the former, she is not something that an ordinary person can compete with.

    ...

    Chu Yu couldn't tell for a moment whether these people in front of him were on the side of justice, or if evil forces came in another form.

    She answered as cooperatively as possible, "Suspect."

    Her voice softened a little, and her expression looked softer and more harmless.