Chapter 35

Chapter 35. Here comes the troublemaker~ [V]

    "shock! Legendary delicacies from thousands of years ago reappeared in the empire? The cook is a young girl! "

    Heh, here we go again. Brag!"

    Andre is a fanatical fan of the ancient food, a very loyal fan, so devout that after countless deceptions, he still insists on his original belief without regret. Belief.

    It's just that there is a little doubting spirit.

    When he saw this kind of report, he was always the first to go in and read it and leave a blast at the end. This time, when he saw that the publisher was a certain influential media in the empire, he couldn't help snorting.

    "The empire is really declining more and more, and even this kind of method has been used..."

    Let him take a good look at it, and then humiliate it severely!

    By the way, Andre is a Federal.

    However, when he opened the report, until the video finished playing—

    "Oh, sh*t!" Andre's eyes burst into red, and he sprayed fiercely under the video, "Why don't you open the permission? Why don't you give us a taste? *Empire of shit, you are discriminating!! I curse. Curse you!!"

    This media broadcasted the video of Chu Yu's third live broadcast, the shiny color of the fried eggplant, the slap in the face of the chicken soup and cabbage The strong fragrance that comes... Although I can't taste it, years of experience in chasing food myths tell Andre that these two dishes are by no means ordinary!

    Perhaps, this is an opportunity to turn the myth into reality!

    O Almighty Lord!

    Andre found a cross-star field trader cursingly, "I want an empire star network account, yes, now! Immediately!... What can't I get? Aren't you a businessman? It doesn't matter how much it costs, I must now! ...What? Genetic identification? Can't be transferred, only imperial people can own it?...I'm X!"

    "No, I want to transfer!"

    Andre turned around and deleted all the remarks insulting the empire on his account, and then uploaded a paragraph new video -

    In the picture, the man smiles softly, expresses love to the virtual imperial emblem, and sincerely swears in the unproficient imperial language, "The empire is the strongest! I love the empire!!!" The same operation,

    today In various star fields and various forces, the recurrences happened one after another...

    Chu Yu's food live broadcast was completely popular!

    Although it was also very popular on the Star Network, it was private and niche in nature after all. Now it was reposted by professional media, which suddenly ignited a frenzy across the empire.

    The people of the empire are much happier than those outside. They can see, smell, and taste. With that sip of chicken soup, they can fly millions of feet into the air without flying a battleship.

    Ah, being an Imperial is awesome!

    For a time, the imperial status became the object of everyone's envy and showing off their wealth.

    More importantly, the video also preserved Chu Yu's "food sharing" remarks, which made even the cold media leave the highest evaluation.

    "She, the restorer of ancient delicacies, a noble and selfless devotee, her appearance has made the boring lives of countless races more enjoyable. Praise her, sing her praises! The goddess of food, the mother of